Chicago area Diser's - check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I live in NW Indiana, and I was wondering how many other Chicago area people post on The Dis.

Update: This is an ongoing thread - please join the fun on getting to know other DISers in your area.

Hello from the Near North Suburbs. :wave2:

So what part of the Chicago land do you all live? I grew up in the Northwest suburbs(Niles) I Lived there for 29 yrs until I moved to Va beach, Va.

Well, although I've been told I live on the other end of the Earth ;) I still consider myself Chicagoland. After all, I lived in Chicago for 26 years!

So...Rockford checking in. What part of NW Indiana are you from slo? I grew up in Hegewisch and went to Bishop Noll in Hammond. My parents live in Four Seasons now.

West Chicago!! Grew up all over the chicagoland area. (My parents liked to move)

DH is from Maywood

It's good to see so many Chicago area Disers - I almost feel like we are neighbors ;)

I'm giving this a bump for more Chicago Diser's to check in :flower:

Grew up in downtown Chicago, and my heart is still there, even though I'm in NYC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter