Chef's Table JUne 16th available

nataliesdaddy

DIS Veteran
Ok,

I made the ressies several weeks ago - I have the only seating of the Chef's Table for trhe 16th of June 2005 - I am going to throw this ressie back into the system. If anyone wants to go to Chef's Table... let me know ...we can arrange for me to drop the ressie as you are on the phone with WDW dining. I will not "sell" the reservation, so don't offer. But I will coordinate my throwing the Res back into the reservation system.

You are kidding right? People don't really try and Buy ressies do they? Oh MY!!

Okay I am glad I am booked with dreams so they can do all the leg work. Of course the only few things I really want are Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey. There are others but those are my main to. I just love Pooh!

Savin4Disney said:
You are kidding right? People don't really try and Buy ressies do they? Oh MY!!

Okay I am glad I am booked with dreams so they can do all the leg work. Of course the only few things I really want are Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey. There are others but those are my main to. I just love Pooh!

Yeah it sounds nuts don't it - but its hapopened before.. or worse still people getting a ressie just for the sake of selling it at a premium...

I made the comments I did because there is only one table for the Chef's Table seating at Victoria and Alberts. Literally just one per day in all WDW. Plus I didn't want the moderators to think I am scalping ... because that is not my intent... I just have a sweet ressie that would be nice if it went to a WDWINFO user since we won't be using it now... still going... just the fiance would rather do something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter