Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'

jlacobb3

Mouseketeer
We have a trip planned for February 22-26. I've been trying for weeks to get a dinner reservation for 3 at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', but haven't had any luck. What do you think our chances are of us getting a dinner reservation? I'm checking the site multiple times a day. Can we use the walk-up list if we don't have a reservation?

I’m guessing 3pm is too early? Lol. Saw a few slots around that time available on a couple days you’re there.

it does not look like Homecoming is available for the walk up wait list, so you’ll just have to keep checking the app until your trip or set up an alert on touring plans to let you know if any come available.

Have you tried calling the restaurant directly? 3rd party places usually have a limited amount of reservations on the Disney app and have more availability booking directly with them.

use the touring plans reservation finder. I just had a 5pm pop for for tomorrow and I only put it in over the weekend. Homecomin is one of the hardest ones to get at DS and really all of WDW

We have a trip planned for February 22-26. I've been trying for weeks to get a dinner reservation for 3 at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', but haven't had any luck. What do you think our chances are of us getting a dinner reservation? I'm checking the site multiple times a day. Can we use the walk-up list if we don't have a reservation?
Have you tried the trick of looking for a table for 4? For some reason the ADR system doesn’t like odd-sized parties (although Homecomin’ was the only ADR for 9 people I was able to get online - go figure!).

Keep checking, we had one pop up over the weekend for the 18th, I was so excited.

Hello, did you guys end up walking up? Have a trip coming up and still waiting to score a reservation

use the touring plans reservation finder. I just had a 5pm pop for for tomorrow and I only put it in over the weekend. Homecomin is one of the hardest ones to get at DS and really all of WDW
I do this every trip with hard to get reservations and it’s never let me down. But!!!!! You gotta be ready when they send you the text. I mean have your phone near your bed with the volume on because you are NOT the only one looking for thee time you want . When you get it, it’s go time

Call them directly and make a reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter