Checking in with AP question.

JoeBud

Earning My Ears
I received my AP "exchange certificate" in the mail the other day. I used one of the AP codes for my room rate. Will this be enough on check in or do I have to have the actual AP? I figure I would get a quicker response here than calling. Thanks.

Last year we checked in with the certificate and got the real thing the next morning when we went to MK.

The policy states an activated AP is necessary to check in.

That policy may or may not be enforced. Worst case scenario, they'll ask you to come to the front desk with your AP within 24 hours.

That's pretty much what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply. I knew that would be quicker than calling. :)

I have had just a voucher twice when checking in with an AP rate. The first time, at CR the CM verified the discount with the voucher.

The second time at the Polynesian the CM asked me to return with the activated voucher in order to give me the AP rate. I just went back to the front desk area (when the lines were short) and all was well.

HTH
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter