Checking-in day question

LLOC33

Mouseketeer
There are 3 familes going on the same trip. My family has been on one cruise before so we get to do our online check-in 90 days out while the other two families can't until 75 days out. Two questions: (1) Will I be able to do our reservation for Paolo and Remy for all three groups and (2) When I select my check-in time at the port, can they check-in with me at the same time? We are traveling together. Thanks!

As long as the reservations are linked, I think you should be able to reserve Palo and Remy for them as a group (but I think the other families need to be PIF).

You can not do the on line check in for them. When there window opens open they may or may not get the same port arrival time.

If the terminal is not busy or at capacity, they should be able to enter the terminal with you. If they get a different boarding card than you, it's at the discretion of the CM if they will allow you to all board together. From what I read in past TR, they are usually accommodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter