Check your Reservations!! (DME)

Catrin

Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!
Hi Everyone,

I got my confirmation today..... I had changed to a package from room only to get the MYW Meal Plan....

So, it says I am staying 6/9 to 6/13 at POR.... but my DME Vouchers were from 6/26 to 6/30!! YIKES! :confused3

I called CRO, and they definatly had the wrong dates! They had all the flight info correct, and my reservation correct... but the wrong dates for DME. SO>> I may not get my luggage tags now, but I may... but thank goodness I saw that!!

If I do not get my tags, I will get my luggage at the carousel. I do not think I want to risk letting them "FIND" my luggage!

I SURE HOPE it is getting better!
Catrin :earsboy:

We arrive at POR on 6/3 and just got our ME tags sent overnight on Friday.

Hmm, I double checked my DME tags (just got them today) and ours don't even have double dates... it just shows our arrival date 6/13/05... is it supposed to have the departure date (6/23/05 for us) on there too???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter