Check out my video!!!!

Just awesome!! We have less than 1 month to go and I can't wait! Loved your video, thanks for sharing! :sunny:

Fantastic video! I can't wait to show it to my kids, they don't know we are taking a cruise yet and I have been trying to think of a fun way to tell them - I think this is it! Thanks for sharing!

Really great video!!! :sunny:

Its great if you need a disney magic moment Fix

I will be watching it often

Truly neat video! Thank you for sharing...great for building excitement for our May cruise! I bookmarked it too.

BTW, what is the name of the first and last song you put on it?
Thanks again, wannabecruiser!

Loved your video too! In fact it looks like you used my picture of Donald on board!
ResizeofMatzdonald2.jpg

awesome video..Loved it how did you make it I want to do one.....??????

That was fun!

I see someone's from Hollidaysburg. We're not but we've been there. Our friend is a Methodist pastor and it was part of his circuit. :wave2:

That is so so so cool. Or as my 17 yr old DD says "awesome"!

Good job on the video. Makes me wanna go back again!

Can I make one suggestion though? If you are going to use OTHER people's photos in your video, you may wish to ask them first. :rolleyes1

At the very LEAST you should give them credit.

FYI, you didn't use mine, but I did notice also that you used some DISer's photos and they didn't even know about it. :rolleyes:

:firefight

Hi all :wave: First of all thanks for all the great comments, I am glad to share.
Also I want to thank everyone if your photos are in the slideshow!! What I did I googled Disney Wonder Cruise and I found photos that I liked. I am here to say a big thank you again, I am sorry that I overlooked that part.

For the people that asked what program I used, it was Photo Story 3, it is real simple to use, the hardest part is trying to figure out what what pictures to insert and music.
The song is by 2 unlimited Get Ready For This...... :dancer: My son had it on his computer, actually the song is what gave me inspiriation to make the video

Again,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You :worship:

wannabecruiser said:
Hi all :wave: First of all thanks for all the great comments, I am glad to share.
Also I want to thank everyone if your photos are in the slideshow!! What I did I googled Disney Wonder Cruise and I found photos that I liked. I am here to say a big thank you again, I am sorry that I overlooked that part.

For the people that asked what program I used, it was Photo Story 3, it is real simple to use, the hardest part is trying to figure out what what pictures to insert and music.
The song is by 2 unlimited Get Ready For This...... :dancer: My son had it on his computer, actually the song is what gave me inspiriation to make the video

Again,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You :worship:

Great video....Can you tell me where I can find this program My husband wants to make a video for work...thanks....

Very nice job on the video. Thanks for sharing. We do not cruise again until Dec 2006..the wait is killing me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter