Check out my video!!!!

Great video!!!! Thanks for sharing...it makes me even more excited for my upcoming June cruise!!! :banana: :banana: Thanks again!!!!! :)

That is soooo cool. I am definitely bookmarking your video and I'm gonna show DD when she gets home from school.

She has never sailed on the magic and is quite excited that we are going in Sept. This'll probably make her(and me!) much more excited!

Only 6 more months....it's gonna be a long summer.

What a cool video. :thumbsup2

How did you get the decks so empty - :confused3

I really wanna go!

Yes IM ready1
:lmao:

:cool1: Loved it!!! I'm on Spring Break right now while my kids are in school so I can't wait to show them when they get home!! We're sailing on June 10 '06 :thumbsup2
Angie_Ohio

Great video! But more importantly...awesome pic in your sig. I love the Steelers! Was so very happy that they finally got that ring for the thumb! DH was ticked because they beat out his team (the Broncos) to head to the SB. Ha ha!

Lisa (sitting here in Seahawk land...ick)

I loved your video. I'm going to recommend your video to a friend who will cruising on the Wonder next year.

Poconoboatniks

WOW -- I bookmarked it to show to my husband when he gets home tonight!

love it :love: love it :love: love it :love: .................thanks for sharing.

YES we are READY FOR THIS!!!! :banana:

cant wait!!

My DD 3 had this on 6 times, while I made tea tonight! She even singing, "Are you ready for this ??? " :rotfl2: LOL :rotfl2:

I am sooooooooooooo ready!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing this, I'm going to forward it to other members of my family that will be cruising with us in May. I know they are more than a little excited to be sailing on the Magic, this will be a little tease for them, LOL!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter