check out charge

they charge it the day you check out. I live in FL and by the time I drive home and check my bank the money is deducted.

they charge it the day you check out. I live in FL and by the time I drive home and check my bank the money is deducted.

So after i check out or right when it turns midnight? Im asking in case I purchase something in the am before i check out can i still use the KTTW

So after i check out or right when it turns midnight? Im asking in case I purchase something in the am before i check out can i still use the KTTW

I'm not sure if it is right at midnight, but it is BEFORE you check out.
You can still use your KTTW card in the AM and they add the charge later.
I did this in October

It is run overnight before you checkout. If you charge something after, they will charge the additional charges separate, probably the next night.

Debbie is right. You are charge up to midnight the day you leave. So if you want to have a zero balance get down to front desk before midnight. I usually pay my bill off the day before or before I go to back to my room for good. If I use my room key to charge anything the day I leave it will be on the card you have on file. :)

The actual charge to the credit cards is done by the computer system between 3 and 4 am. If you do not want your card charged, go to the Front Desk the night before and take care of any charges.

Any new charges (after 4:00am) will be charged to your credit card later in the day after check out.

Just to be clear - the KTTW will still work.
As earlier posters have said, the actual charge for anything on your last day will be made overnight after midnight that day.

I've had them authorize my room charge before we check out, then not actually process it until 3-4 days later.
I've had them process immediately the morning we are checking out.
I've had them combine before- and after-checkout charges and charge it overnight that night after we leave.

They're gonna let you use the card to buy whatever your heart desires the entire day you check out, regardless. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter