Check - In date is Jan. 13 ---anyone else?

Jamers14206

Jamers14206
I'm Jamie and I just got accepted for the Spring 2006 program as a Lifeguard!!! My check-in date is Jan. 13 and was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting each other (either here or before check-in) to see if you want to room together! Let me know...I'm so fun, I love to party and just am looking for some awesome roommates, no party poopers in my house!!!

JAMIE :banana:
Spring 2006 Lifeguard
Colorado

Hey Jaime- I do not have a check in date yet- Im still waiting to here back but it sounds like we would get a long well as roomates. :) ANywayz, message me or something or ill be back on the board. and for other potential roomies: Im outgoing, funny, fun, loves boys, knows when to be serious, responsible but makes the best out of everything even if something is going really bad!! :) Talk to ya guys later!
~*Joanne :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter