Cheap Trader Pins on Ebay

tarmand

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh
I just bought some trading pins on Ebay. The seller "marcimouse" has clearance pins with a BIN of $2.59. They charged me $2.50 shipping for the first 4 pins and .25 each pin after that. Not too bad, I guess.

Thank you so much. I went and bought 6 pins got them for $18.54 that includes shipping. Excellent deal.

Tricia

You are very welcome. I bought four from them and then she emailed me about the sale. So, I guess, it's time for another order. :teeth:

The CM do not like these pins. I was talking to one and he was saying how they are not "real" trading pins but have to trade because they still say disney on the back. So don't be surprised all who buys these pins when the CM gives you dirty looks when trading.

I have to sell my entire trader disney pin collection. I was going to list them this weekend on ebay but if anyone is interested please email me.
Thanks
Marcy

Originally posted by Jasminesmommy
The CM do not like these pins. I was talking to one and he was saying how they are not "real" trading pins but have to trade because they still say disney on the back.

When we were in Epcot in October, three cast members in a row refused to trade similar pins with my 10yo, even though they did say Disney on the back. They insisted that they were counterfeit and that they had been warned not to trade them. My son was in tears and was afraid to try to trade for the rest of the stay because the CMs were less than nice to him .... almost mean.

We traded them in other parks a few times with no problem.

Sheila

Sheila
Which pins did the CM refuse? The pins that I have collected and are selling are all the pins I have bought on vacation while at WDW on the racks and the pin trading kiosks and from the TDS.
I think I paid from $6-7 per pin in 1999 and 2000 and are now selling them for $2.00 each.
Marcy :wave:

If these are the same pins we just had a little trouble with they are "sedoma or sedosma" and say it on the back. CM"s do not like these. No idea where they came from.

Marcy will you mail to Canada? If so I would take 50 off your hands. Great stocking stuffers.

The CM do not like these pins. I was talking to one and he was saying how they are not "real" trading pins but have to trade because they still say disney on the back. So don't be surprised all who buys these pins when the CM gives you dirty looks when trading.

How do you know that the ones "marcimouse" is trading is Sedesma pins? It doesn't state that in her auction and her title says "Disneyland" pins.

It doesn't say disneyland in her post and the majority of those cheap pins on ebay are the real cheap ripoffs. I am just warning her so she won't have a hard time like swilshire son. I was going to buy these for my next trip till the CM told me this was not liked at all.

Plus I never said they were Sedesma pins they are pins that say Disney but are RIPOFFS

Plus I never said they were Sedesma pins they are pins that say Disney but are RIPOFFS

I'm just asking how you know this. Have you bought from her? I don't want to buy more if they are bad. I just wanted to know how you know these are ripoffs. I have only heard of the Sedesma pins being of bad quality. I didn't know there were others that we should be concerned with.

It doesn't say disneyland in her post and the majority of those cheap pins on ebay are the real cheap ripoffs. I am just warning her so she won't have a hard time like swilshire son. I was going to buy these for my next trip till the CM told me this was not liked at all.

It does say "Disneyland" in the title of the auctions. I am getting from reading what you posted above that you are assuming these are bad pins. You stated that "the Majority of those cheap pins on ebay are the real cheap ripoffs". That statement seems to infer that you haven't purchased this person's pins and don't know for sure.

She had good feedback. Does anyone else know anything about this seller? Bought any pins from her? I am nervous about buying more but I think she is legit. I bought an "error" pin from her. Can those be fakes?

I don't know. unfortunatly buying from ebay you have no way of knowing. All I know is the bad ones are smaller and thinner and i belive the real ones say Pin Trading (I think thats what it says. Its so small) on it. All the ones I bought at Disney the past 2 years have said it plus the year. If she says they are bought at Disney check the back. It should have something other then disney writing. Mine all do. There is a picture of the disney head which has the word Pin trading and year. please someone correct me if I am wrong mine are as back as 2002(my stich pin)

The sedesma (spelling?) are I believe from Spain. I have been trading for a few years and I get different answers from the cm's. Some say they will trade anything as long as they have disney on the back. I have found that disney marketplace is the best place to trade. They never give you any trouble. Some will trade the sedesma and some won't. What I do is try and trade the pins I really don't like or the ones that are questionable first and that way if a cm won't trade it I have others to trade. Also be careful because even though the cm's give you a hard time they sometimes trade you a non-disney pin. My ds came up to me last trip with one and I told him to go right back to the cm and get his pin back.

I have bought from marcimouse before and she is a great seller. Don't say all inexpensive pins on eBay are fakes/sedesma because they aren't. I mean If you sell a open stock pin from WDW that retails for $6.50, how much do you think it will sell for on eBay- probably $2-$3 plus shipping. A lot of cheap pins are ones that are very common/not limited edition.

Originally posted by Ilovestitch
I have bought from marcimouse before and she is a great seller. Don't say all inexpensive pins on eBay are fakes/sedesma because they aren't. I mean If you sell a open stock pin from WDW that retails for $6.50, how much do you think it will sell for on eBay- probably $2-$3 plus shipping. A lot of cheap pins are ones that are very common/not limited edition.

Thank you so much. You have eased my mind. I bought 25 trading pins on Ebay before our last trip and now we are hooked. I wanted to buy more and this seemed like a good deal.

Originally posted by fluffernutter
I have to sell my entire trader disney pin collection. I was going to list them this weekend on ebay but if anyone is interested please email me.
Thanks
Marcy

:wave: Hi, Marcy. I would like to buy some Disney trading pins to trade and to give away to newbies.

Ray :wave:

I have PM'd a few of you who have contacted me already about the pins. Once I hear back and know how many are accounted for. I can sell the rest.

Is anyone interested in LE pins,I am selling them from $5-10 each. I really dont know the value of some of them, your gain,my loss maybe,lol but as I explained to a few of you- I need to sell my entire collection of pins and Disney collectibles. My husband and I are in the process of adopting our first child and we will be getting her sooner than we thought. so in order to make some extra money and clean out the spare room, I am selling my things.

I am taking pix of some of the LE pins because I have no idea how else to describe some of them or what their pinpics number would be.
I will be back online tonight with the link for the pix of the LE and CM pins and of some Disney items I am selling, teapots, toys, collector plates,etc,real cheap-I promise! I would rather get rid of them guick in a no-nonsense way to real Disney lovers than have to first list all of it on ebay.

Thanks for all your support with this. This will be our first child and we are excited beyond belief but also quite nervous,lol.
I tried to sell lots of my stuff at garage sales we held these past 4 weekends in a row but still have tons of stuff to get rid of, tells you how much I love Disney :)
Talk to you all later
Marcy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter