• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap (relatively) one night stand?

CSX2

Mouseketeer
Just found out that I am going to be bringing a car up north from Miami this week and want to take my DD for a surprise one day trip to WDW. We have one day left on some old park hopper passes. I tried to get rooms for one night at an AS resort but no luck (at least on-line). Anyone have a suggestion for a reasonably priced hotel close by for a one night stay?

Howard Johnson is a good place! They are offering nights from $29 through the DIS! Here's a link:
Howard Johnson

We booked the Radisson Resort Parkway for $59 for 1 night seemed like a good deal found it on mousesavers.com

I saw this coming up on priceline today, and took a shot. We get at MCO three days before checking into OKW. So i did, and got it. Its a fairly new Fairfield 1 block off international Dr./Sand Lake road, this includes a contennial breakfast for four of us. Great Price!!!! Total charges for three nights 67.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter