cheap flights!!

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hey all you new englanders!!! i just got flights from Manchester NH to Tampa for
Dec 1st to 9th $115.37 and Dec 1st to Dec 15th for $95.76:wave: :wave:
This is the greatest!!! i know that Tampa might seem like a drive but we will just
do Busch Gardens while we are there!! I am so excited!! Dec seems SOOO far
away.. Ps i got the flights with Delta.... Try it.. Good Luck..Michelle

Is that RT? If so that is a great price. I may have to check into Delta for my trip in late Dec.
I found a flight on Southwest from Hartford to Orlando for November 6 to 12th for $70 RT. That includes all taxes and airport fees. I have never flown for $35 one way. I always drive, but I couldn't beat those prices. Gas would cost more than my flight. Peggie

:D :D OH SORRY, I am still new to these boards.. Yes its round-trip..Michelle

How did you get these fares? I'm checking on delta.com for Manchester to Tamp for around your dates, but I'm still only getting down to around 177... What am I doing wrong??

Thanks! I have a 40.00 credit on Delta & would really like to fly them for December!

Well i first have a yahoo fare watcher and it has the little box about surrounding airports
and they had an $80.00 fare but it was sold out .. so i checked Delta.com and
found if we went Sat to Sat and wasn't too picky about the flight times $95.76
is what we ended up with .. ( Dec 1st to 15th ) however when i booked my mom's
tickets it was a Sat to Sun ( Dec 1st to 9th ) her's were $115.76 . I did see the
$177.00 you are refering to but the lower fares are early am flights out - connecting
flights - and noon time returns..Keep trying.. PS you will need to sign up for
skymiles --even children have too..-- Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter