Chase visa discount email

On hold now for 40 minutes. Good news travels fast. LOL I am hoping I can apply this discount to my room at Riverside. Travelling with others so not sure if I should move to Fr. Quarter or stay at Riverside.

Omg y'all are making me crazy! Lol. I have a trip booked with arrival 8/2 and I would die to move it from pop to pofq. And that price is pretty much what I paid for a preferred at Pop!

I'm STALKING my email right now.
When I called there was availability starting on 8/2 for 6 nights. Not sure how many nights you are looking for.

I didn't get the email, but I just logged on to my account and went to the rewards section. In the "Limited-Time Offers" tab, the offer is there.

When I called there was availability starting on 8/2 for 6 nights. Not sure how many nights you are looking for.

Need until 8/9. It's ok. Now even though it's all paid and ready to go, there's a chance we won't be going after all.....ailing family member.....

If you dont see the email in your inbox, check spam or the promotions tab if you're using gmail. For the longest time all of my Disney visa emails were going there and I was so annoyed because I thought I wasn't getting them! Now I mark them all as important so I get them in the right inbox.

I just got off the phone with a rep. We are staying 8/1-8/8 at POR - booked with a UOC earlier this year. I asked about switching to POFQ, but there wasn't any availability for those dates. She said there is availability at the other resorts listed in the offer, especially AOA suites. Would be about $92 extra per night above what we paid for POR. Tempting, but we'll probably stick with POR.

She didn't ask for the offer code - knew what I was referring to. Took a while for her to navigate the system, but she was very helpful.

Did anyone happen to find out how much All Star Movies costs per night with the promotion? We are currently booked at POP for 2 nights, but considering switching over if it is a little chgeaper.

My email does say that in addition to using the code (which sounds like you really don't have to) that the initial deposit is supposed to be made using a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption card. I thought it seemed like a good deal, at least 30% off at POFQ. Haven't heard what other rates turned out to be. Just wish I could take advantage of it. First time I've seen an offer this specific, obviously must be reacting to August vacancies at specific resorts.

I just wanted to post the rates i was quoted in case anybody was curious. I need a room for August 9, i wasn't interested in saratoga, and the only other rooms available were the finding nemo suite at aoa at $325 and cbr pirate room with water view at $202. Not as good as the pass holder rates i was already looking at, so I didn't book.

Is there an easier way to check rates than to call?

Has anyone gotten a rate for AS? Thanks!

I don't know of another way to check other than to call. I called again today to go ahead and upgrade out stay and was told that there was no more availability for that offer and the AOA suites. I was suspicious about that so I called back a few minutes later and spoke to another CM who told me there was still availability at all of the AOA suites, so I was able to upgrade. Baffling!

Dumb question,
I have the Disney visa and stopped getting these offer emails. I probably inadvertently turned them off. Anyone know how to turn them back on?
Thanks in Advance.

Has anyone gotten a room at the French Quarter with the Disney Visa offer of $145 per night? I have been calling everyday since it came out and nothing available at the French Quarter.

Has anyone gotten a room at the French Quarter with the Disney Visa offer of $145 per night? I have been calling everyday since it came out and nothing available at the French Quarter.
How do you get these offers? I have a Disney visa and have never received one.

Where exactly do you go on the website to see the offer? I dont see it anywhere. I see where it shows how much reward dollars and the perks of using it but no offers for booking a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter