Charles a new cast member?

I enjoy Charles's movie critiques I think thats where he shines.

Last edited:
Hmm well you cant help but to notice the chemistry between them. I mean its only natural.

Two men have chemistry! They must be a couple!

I believe we have already been told Charles is staying with Pete. Why or for how long is not our business, nor is it our place to speculate- unless you want the thread closed ;)

I haven't watched all of the recent review videos, but have enjoyed Charles input so far, and I believe he wrote the "don't be a hipster" article.

He's a great contributor, let's leave it at that :)

Two men have chemistry! They must be a couple!

I believe we have already been told Charles is staying with Pete. Why or for how long is not our business, nor is it our place to speculate- unless you want the thread closed ;)

I haven't watched all of the recent review videos, but have enjoyed Charles input so far, and I believe he wrote the "don't be a hipster" article.

He's a great contributor, let's leave it at that :)

Maybe dial it down *juuust* a tad. I don't think the poster meant anything malicious or prying with their comments. Asking a question doesn't really warrant a lecture. Just my opinion! :thumbsup2

Asking a question well get a thread closed and hit you with 30 points witch is bad I guess LOL

Just giving you a hard time Nikki all in fun You do what someone has to keep up the good work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter