Characters at DCA

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I read that the characters were at the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Are they anywhere else in the DCA park and which characters are there?
Does anyone know how much it is to buy a picture that is taken from one of the cast members and the cost of it?

The princesses, Cruella, Sorcerer Mickey also are in the Animation Bldg. It's a nice, cool place to wait for pictures and autographs.

Can't help you on the cost of the pictures.

When we were out there in December there were princesses in the animation building.

We also saw Stanley, Sully, and the Incredibles with FroZone in Hollywood Pictures Backlot.

Minnie Mouse was near the fountain (center plaza area) and so was Santa.

Other trips we saw Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Max.

If you see characters at DCA it usually a much less "mob" experience. However there was a bit of a crowd this time with the Incredibles. The movie had just been released and they were riding segways... so I think that added to the excitement.

Sher

We just spent five days at DLR a couple weeks ago and we saw the following characters at DCA:

Hollywood Pictures Backlot:
Stanley (near the Muppets show)
JoJo (outside Playhouse Disney)
Elastigirl and Frozone (way in the back, near Cruella's trailer)
Cruella (outside her trailer)
Belle and Princess Aurora (inside the Animation building)
Woody, Sorceror Mickey, and Cinderella (inside the Animation building immediately following the outside show...the characters (except Mickey) vary for this show too, because another day it was Hercules and Snow White)

At different times of the day, we also saw Vacation Goofy, Mickey, and Pluto near the Sun fountain (Central Plaza area). In the past, we've also seen Vacation Donald, Max, and Minnie there too.

I believe the cost of a 5 x 7 picture is $12.99.

Besides all of the characters mentioned in the above posts, we almost always see Flik and Princess Atta in Bug's Land.

tlovesdis said:
Besides all of the characters mentioned in the above posts, we almost always see Flik and Princess Atta in Bug's Land.

Oh, that's right! Unfortunately we missed them.

I think you can meet Koda and Kenai from Brother Bear near Grizzley River Run too. We missed them too (but we did see them at Storytellers for breakfast).

Amy :)

My dd 4 would just FREAK if she could see elastigirl!! She LOVES her!!

I believe her trailer is to the left of the Hyperion Theater.

I've seen Flik & Dot (Bugs Land), Minnie, Mickey, Mulan, Ping (Mulan), Belle, Kuzco, Cruella (she's wickedly fun), Max, Goofy (in vacation garb), Cinderella dancing with a cute little girl in the Animation Building ...

Thank you for all those replies. My daughter loves watching playhouse disney so if she is able to see Stanley and Jojo, she will be very happy, along with the princesses and the other characters of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter