Characters at 1900 Park Fair Dinner

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Hi all I just made my PS for 1900 Park Fair dinner in March and the CM told me it was going to be Cinderella and friends. I have to admit that I am a little dissappointed because our kids were looking forward to Pooh bear and friends. Does anyone know where Pooh bear went? My kids don't know Cinderella real well and I'm not sure I want to spend $80+ on characters they don't really know. Also, since we have never been to a character meal before can someone tell me if the one at Park Fair is worth $ in food quality. I don't really understand what happens at a character meal. Do the characters come to your table? Do the kids get up to get their autographs. what can we expect??

Any info would be helpful. I am also anxiously awaiting posts on this brand new cinderella meal.

We have eaten at Park Fair twice. The first time was in 98 and the characters then were Snow White, Mickey, Minnie, etc. The second time was in 2000 and it was a villains dinner with Capt. Hook, the queen from Alice in Wonderland, etc. Both times the food was excellent!!! The last time we were in MK in 2000 Winnie and all his friends were permanently in residence at the Crystal Palace.

Winnie the Pooh is at the Crystal Palace for all 3 meals during the day, also, you may find him at 1900 Park Faire for breakfast, along with Mary Poppins, Alice and Wonderland, and others.

As for what happens at character meals... well, they are usually either buffets, or the food is served family style to the table. There is a fixed price for the meals.. one for adults, and another for kids 3-12. Kids 2 and under eat free. Both Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Faire are bufffets. There are servers who get your beverages, clear you table and keep you happy while you dine. Throughout the meal, the characters mingle with the guests at the tables, give hugs, take photos, and sign autographs. Sometimes there are "host" characters situated in the lobby (Mary Poppins and Bert were in the lobby of 1900 Park Faire coloring with the kids when we ate there in October).

Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter