Characterpalooza

:cool1:

There isn't much left to surprise my little one with as far as WDW goes so I've been planning her first Characterpalooza during our trip next week. I'm thrilled to hear it's still happening and can't wait to see the look on my daughter's face! :goodvibes

sorry to ask but can't find any info if its 9 pm showing only we go in may and that's the time so before I take no word to mean no character meetings just wanted to make sure thanks

sorry to ask but can't find any info if its 9 pm showing only we go in may and that's the time so before I take no word to mean no character meetings just wanted to make sure thanks

For a 9:00 Fantasmic, and if it is the only show of the night, Character Palooza will be @ 4:30 and 5:30. This is also dependent upon DHS continuing the Paloozas after the hiatus.

The info on the blog relates to 2013 scheduling. We won't know 2014 until spring of next year, so don't hyper plan for Palooza at this time

It's been communicated to me that Character Palooza could be continuing in November for days when there are TWO Fantasmics ONLY.

http://kennythepirate.com/2013/10/29/hollywood-studios-character-palooza-may-be-offered-in-november/

So excited to read this. We are at The World 11/4-11/12. I was planning to check to see if character palooza had really ended. When I saw they added the second Fantasmic I thought we might have a chance. And now Kenny has raised my hopes even more. I'll be sure to report back.

I finally have my pictures from our characterpalooza.

Love Meeko. I told him I forgot to bring him crackers and he was very sad.

Mulan is my favorite princess. She asked if my BF was my bodyguard and I told her I could take care of myself, but he did watch my back and Mulan so ohh so he is more like Mushu.

Bolt was his usual awesome self.

There were several green army men running around:

Hook was pretty dashing (though I prefer the Once Upon a Time Hook).

Smee was just floating around and didn't really have a line.

Pinocchio also didn't have a line. After all, he's got no strings to hold him down.

It would be very cool if we got to see this when we are there in a couple weeks. I didn't even think we had a chance so it would be a nice surprise.

It would be very cool if we got to see this when we are there in a couple weeks. I didn't even think we had a chance so it would be a nice surprise.

Just plan on being in DHS on a day when there are two showings of Fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter