Character swap - COMPLETE

Robin (mcever4) your package arrived today...everything looks great!
thanks for all my fun goodies!

I did not make it to the PO today :( I've been sick as a dog the last couple days and spent today trying to pack for a week long beach trip that starts tomorrow! I've got everything packed up and I'll hunt down a PO on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I'm sorry ladies :(

I did not make it to the PO today :( I've been sick as a dog the last couple days and spent today trying to pack for a week long beach trip that starts tomorrow! I've got everything packed up and I'll hunt down a PO on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I'm sorry ladies :(

hope you feel better, not fun being sick on vaca....no worries, Monday or Tues will be fine!

Lisa,

I think I have everything updated correctly in the OP will you check for me!! My computer had a hiccup so I don't know if everything took! Thanks!

Lisa,

I think I have everything updated correctly in the OP will you check for me!! My computer had a hiccup so I don't know if everything took! Thanks!

the only one I see is I've recd DisneyAKJ also.....

Danielle will be mailing Reddy's and scrappinstevies to me Monday

thanks for updating!

These will for sure be mailed out Monday... I came home late from work these past couple days after the post office had closed. :( Sorry! At least you know they are done. :)

These will for sure be mailed out Monday... I came home late from work these past couple days after the post office had closed. :( Sorry! At least you know they are done. :)

No problem Sarah, will let you know when they arrive!

BigSis - Michelle, your box arrived today, everything looks great....thanks for the cute note pad!

Lisa--just so you know, I gave 2 of my groups to Rachel. Group OO--Mike; and Group HH-Belle. She made paper piecings for both groups.

ETA: I had 2 spots in each of those groups.

Lisa--just so you know, I gave 2 of my groups to Rachel. Group OO--Mike; and Group HH-Belle. She made paper piecings for both groups.

ETA: I had 2 spots in each of those groups.

thanks, made a note of it on my paper for sorting!
how's your back today? hope better :goodvibes :hug:

It's better :) It was a lot better before I spent 6 hours driving kiddos back and forth on Friday :eek: At least I can sit in my scrap chair for longer than 30 minutes now ;)

It's better :) It was a lot better before I spent 6 hours driving kiddos back and forth on Friday :eek: At least I can sit in my scrap chair for longer than 30 minutes now ;)

happy to hear your feeling better! remember to take breaks so you don't agrevate it again!

Here are some of my groups:

Group H--Minnie
DSCN3586.jpg

Group CC--Green Army Men
DSCN3595.jpg

Group DD--Eeyore
DSCN3587.jpg

Group HH--Snow White
DSCN3585.jpg

Group MM1--Ursula
DSCN3591.jpg

Group NN--Lightning McQueen
DSCN3588.jpg

Group OO--Russell
DSCN3589.jpg

Group PP--Mulan
DSCN3596.jpg

Group QQ1--Alice
DSCN3592.jpg

Group SS--Jaq & Gus
DSCN3594.jpg

Hope you like them :)

so cute Cheryl!

where did you find the balloon paper for Russell? that's adorable!

I think SYT. The flip side is balloons grouped together just like on top of the house in the movie :)

PS--I resized the pics, not sure why they're so huge :confused3 Hopefully that will correct itself soon.

Great Pieces Chery!!

Here is my last 2 groups. Everything is bagged and tagged and waiting to go to lunch with Lisa tomorrow!

IMG_20110722_160931.jpg

I scraplifted this idea from a past lyric swap. I have been racking my brain on what to do for this group. I think I like it.

IMG_20110724_221522.jpg

very cute Rachal....:cool1: I get your lyric's piece!

see you in a couple hours!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter