Character Meals

Tamie

Mouseketeer
Can you make reservations for them if you are not staying on the property? I was thinking about having dinner at the Liberty Tavern (? not sure it called that) but its in the MK, but we are not staying on the property.

If not, can you make a reservation the day you get there for later in the evening?

Thanks,

P.S. If not, when is the best time to get there for dinner? We will be there Dec. 22, if that helps.

Anybody can make priority seating (PS) reservations for a character meal- doesn't matter where you are staying or if you are only driving over for the day.

You do need to call early- 90 days before your dining date for many of the more popular character meals. That is the earliest they will take PS reservations.

You mentioned being there Dec 22- I would call the dining number today and see what is available.

Have fun!

Just wanted to let you know on our last trip we ate here. It was a rainy day and just happened upon it. It was my favorite meal of the trip.

have a good trip

We just ate there during the week of Nov. 5

Liberty Tree Tavern- has to be one of my favorite for just their food, we usually just eat one light meal-snack-one heavy meal, and are ravenous when we eat supper. The food was very tasty, and having characters was a plus to me! I'd eat there even without the characters.....

Does anyone know where I can get the number to make a PS?

Thanks for your help.

Love, love, love LTT! It was our favorite meal at WDW!!

Taken from Deb's site [http://www.wdwig.com/dining.htm]:
Make your PS for Disney restaurants by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). Disney's Central Reservation Office, or CRO (407-W-DISNEY), can also make your dining Priority Seating arrangements, as can Guest Services at your Disney hotel. Phone lines open at 7 a.m. Eastern time.

Enjoy :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter