Changing Stateroom Occupants at the Port

This thread is a bit old, so I am curious what people's experiences are post-pandemic with booking a placeholder and then adjusting the room occupants?

My wife and I booked two placeholders in the hopes that my parents will be able to go on a future cruise with us, with both staterooms utilizing the 10% off. The initial booking would be one of us in each room, but then we'd want to switch it to my parents in one room and us in the other once we're on board.

This thread is a bit old, so I am curious what people's experiences are post-pandemic with booking a placeholder and then adjusting the room occupants?

My wife and I booked two placeholders in the hopes that my parents will be able to go on a future cruise with us, with both staterooms utilizing the 10% off. The initial booking would be one of us in each room, but then we'd want to switch it to my parents in one room and us in the other once we're on board.
DCL doesn't care who sleeps where. You can get extra keycards for the 2 who want to swap places. Just set-up the onboard accounts with the appropriate credit cards when you do online check-in.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter