• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

changing my reservation

MagikMom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :wave: I will be in Disney from June 23rd - July 8th. I will be staying at 3 different places. All Star Sports from 6/23 - 6/26 then checking in to beach club on the 26th and checking out of beach club on July 4th to stay at AKL from the 4th to the 8th. I was thinking of calling member services to see if I could check out of beach club on the 5th instead of the 4th and check into AKL on the 5th. What do you think? Any chance this will be able to happen? Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks

When you say BC, I assume you mean the BCV and that you are paying points for your BCV stay and cash for your All Star stay.

Are you paying points for your AKL stay? If so, and you cancel the first night at the AKL, the "freed up" poiints will go back into your account, but they will be reservation points. That means they cannot be used to pay for a stay at any DVC resort.

If you are paying cash for the AKL, yor only issue will be availability at the BCV for your room size and type. So, will there be availability for the night of July 4 at the BCV? Only MS knows, LOL. But good luck when you call - MS is open now, so let us know -

Best wishes -

Just spoke to member services. BCV is completely booked for the 4th of July as I knew it would be. So I'm going to keep my reservations the same. Yes, I am staying at AKL on points so if I did cancel a night I would have had to use the points for a hotel stay only. In the end it worked out for the best. Yep, 15 nights, 16 days!!!! :banana: Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter