Changing Itinerary

Nutmeg7

Earning My Ears
Hello

We currently have a cruise booked for summer 2020 but are thinking of changing this to another itinerary. We booked the original cruise on the day the summer 2020 itineraries were released (to silver) and used an onboard placeholder to secure a 10% discount.

If we decide to change our itinerary I know the placeholder discount will be transferred to the new booking, but should the price of the cruise be as currently advertised or the price at the day our original booking was made?

I'm sure I've seen something about this on these boards before but I can't find the threads now.

Thank you

As far as I am aware, the pricing is locked in at booking for that particular cruise only. Switching it to another cruise entirely would be at the prevailing rate.

Switching to a different cruise means you will pay the current price. The price lock to the day of original booking only applies if you are changing stateroom categories on the same cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter