Change reservation to MYW

funforfive

DIS Veteran
We currently have room only for 3 nights...plan parks for 2 days and relax on arrival and departure days, miniature golf, swim etc. It looks like you get golf with the MYW package before 4 pm so that would be my incentive for adding tickets to the room. I think I'd have to cancel and rebook to make a package because we're within the 45 day mark. Am I reading this right?

Thanks for input...

Yes, the room only will have to be cancelled/refunded and the package booked. The package will have to be paid in full when you book since you are less than 45 days from arrival. Since room only and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be transferred to the other, so you will have to wait for a refund from the room only reservation. If you booked with a discount that's expired and/or there's no availability at the resort you have booked, you will have to speak with someone in guest services to make the change so you don't lose the discount/room. Good luck.

If you currently have a room only reservation, you would have to cancel and rebook no matter when the 45 day point was, since you can't just change from one type of reservation to the other. But don't cancel your current reservation until you have confirmed availability for the package. And be aware that since you are less than 45 days out, the full cost of the package will be due at the time of booking. The deposit you paid for your room only reservation will be refunded once you have cancelled it.

It looks like the room category is still available under the same rate. I just want to make sure... Golf is included---free per room and 2 admissions to Disneyquest?? Seems like it's worth switching...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter