Change from the Poly? Family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids)

I have four kids, and we did a 2016 trip with kids of roughly the same ages, particularly the youngest on her "free" trip at 2.5yo. I can't speak to Poly, but I can say having separate spaces, spaces with doors, can make a huge difference. Big kids might not fall asleep as early as little ones, little one might need a nap in the room, and even just modesty issues for changing clothes, etc. That trip we stayed at a Cabin at Ft Wilderness, the one and only time the six of us could fit on one golf cart for getting around. Loved it. In 2020 we stayed at AoA, and again separate spaces were lifesavers, this time for different sleep schedules and for squabblers getting separated. I love the Skyliner. With six (and a stroller), you'll get your own cable car, and the efficiency, view, and privacy make for the nicest travel in all of WDW. If you do AoA, I would spring for a Finding Nemo suite to be closer to the pool and esp the food court as you might be grabbing snacks and drinks on the regular. (I'd also buy a refillable mug, the souvenir that gets the most use at home.) We stayed at the Little Mermaid rooms, and did get connecting rooms no problem, but they are a hike from the other amenities besides the Ariel pool. (But if you have a serious LM fan, as we did it was worth it.)
GL, and I hope you guys have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter