Chance of Lightning & 25 Other Friends at Connor's First Birthday, Birthday Party!

Crap had to work on the 20th. He did not have many meetings on his schedule, so he was hoping to leave work early. I packed almost everything we needed the night before and added our final things that morning. Just before 2pm, Crap returned home. We quickly ate a late lunch in the hopes that we would not need a food stop on the way. Anaheim is about a four to five hour drive depending on traffic, the speed you drive and stops you make. Around 2:10pm, Crap started loading our car. Knowing I have a weak bladder, I decided to pee one last time before we hit the road.

I was wearing slacks with small back pockets. With the anticipation of playing with my iPhone 4S through the entire drive, I placed my phone in my back pocket. As soon as I went to sit down, my phone flew right out of my pocket into the toilet. Luckily, the water was as clean as toilet water can be, so I quickly retrieved it. It was on when it fell in, so I was worried about it. I hit the home button twice and noticed the screen bounce and fade away. Crap was finished loading the car at this point, so it was time to leave. My soaking wet phone was obviously not going to be used on the drive.

It was 2:14pm when we drove away. I asked Crap if I could use his iPhone or iPad. He said no for fear that I would damage them. When he bought his new iPad on opening day, he informed me that Xander and I were not allowed to touch it. This stems from the fact that he claims, I broke his previous iPhone4 and Xander broke his previous iPad (original version). Since neither device seemed broken to me, it may have all been a figment of his imagination. That meant I would be captive audience to the boring coffee house channel on Sirius in the passenger’s seat with no device to keep me company. Apparently, Crap believes the driver gets to pick the channel on the radio. The problem with that line of thinking is he never lets me drive unless he is not feeling well.

Crap did bring his wireless hotspot, but the laptop was only charged enough to last a few minutes. It would have been pointless to unpack it. I listened to the coffee house channel for as long as I could. When it comes to music, I truly am eclectic. However, long car rides with nothing to do and the coffee house channel do not mix. For fear that I would fall asleep; I revolted and demanded to listen to Sirius Hits One. Reluctantly, Crap agreed. He did complain that he hated the song that was on, so I switched it back to the coffee house channel for about five minutes to safely allow the song he hated to finish.

Traffic leaving Vegas was a little slow, which was strange for a Wednesday early in the afternoon. Once we exited the city, traffic was clear. We made it to Baker, California about an hour and a half after we left our house. That is pretty normal timing, so we must have made up for the Vegas traffic somewhere. Crap loves Alien Fresh Jerky, so we always stop there on the way. He went inside with Xander to shop while I nursed Connor in the car. It had been nearly two years, since the last time we were there. The alien cab was nowhere to be found this time. It had been replaced by a space ship. After buying his jerky and his True Blood (a flavored drink), we took our usual pictures.

70-1.jpg

71-1.jpg

72-1.jpg

73-1.jpg

74-1.jpg

75-1.jpg

Crap bought three flavors of jerky, whiskey, barbeque and teriyaki. I am not fond of alcohol at all, so I let him eat the whiskey one by himself over the next few days. We shared the barbeque one. Upon returning home, I finished most of the teriyaki one myself. The beef jerky there is really good, although Crap complains that the quality has slightly diminished over the past few years. This time, I finally tried the True Blood Crap loves to drink as well. It is advertised as a slightly tart, lightly sweet, blood orange carbonated beverage. It was not good in my opinion, but he swears by the stuff. I am a fan of the show True Blood though.

1-1.jpg

As hot as it was in Vegas, it seemed even hotter in Baker. I noticed the temperature on the dashboard, so Crap took a picture. It was 118 degrees! According to the time on that picture, it was 4:08pm as we drove out of Baker.

2-1.jpg

Somewhere between Baker and Barstow, I convinced Crap to let me use his iPad. I was worried about my phone and hoping to do a little research. This was also my chance to log into Facebook and leave an update about the broken phone and ask people to call Crap if they needed me. Knowing everyone does not regularly log into Facebook, I also called my little sister from Crap’s phone using Bluetooth (so I never touched the actual phone). She said she would pass the message along to my other family members. They rented a large car, because they were travelling together and staying in a rented house together. I knew one call would take care of informing everyone. People in Crap’s family generally call him first anyway, so I did not think I needed to reach out to them.

I found a helpful site on the iPad that suggested I submerge the phone in rice for 24-48 hours. The rice would suck the water out of the phone. As long as the phone was not already damaged, it should start back up once it was fully dried. It was worth a shot I figured. Crap demanded his iPad back as soon as I finished my research, so I never got a chance to play with it. When we arrived in Barstow, Crap was in search of a grocery store. He used his cell phone to locate Vons on the map. This was actually a long stop, because there was only one register open. The line was long too. Everyone in the store was very friendly from the lady who helped me find the rice to the lady who rang me up. That lady even informed me that the same thing happened to her phone, and the rice worked. I was optimistic at that point.

I returned to the car where Crap and the boys were waiting for me. After placing the phone in the rice, we were off. This was just after 5pm on 06-20-12. Even though I have a hard time being without my phone, I decided to keep it in the rice for a full 48 hours. That meant I was not going to test it out until after 5pm on 06-22-12. Then, I wondered how we would get back in touch for the times we separated. Oh well, at least we are headed to the Happiest Place on Earth. We arrived to the Disneyland area just after 7pm. Crap decided to Mapquest Disneyland rather than the Disneyland Hotel, so we drove around lost for a few minutes. With two stops and a slight delay from getting lost, we still arrived at the hotel parking lot just after 7:15pm. That was just over 5 hours from when we left our house.

Crap dropped us off near the front desk with all of the stuff and proceeded to park the car alone. We sat in the lobby for a while before he appeared. Then, he went to check us in to our room. After the 5 hour drive, being without my phone and Xander asking us every few minutes if we were there yet (just like in the movies), I was so excited for our vacation to finally begin. Since I did not know for sure what time Crap would come home that day, I did not make any dinner plans. I was hoping we could walk up to a restaurant after we got settled into the hotel.

Talk about a roller coaster ride on the day you left Las Vegas to Anaheim. I'm sorry to hear about your phone getting wet and you couldn't use it during the drive to Anaheim. Crap should at least let you use his iPad since you are right next to him in the car. I have no problem with my family members using my iPad or my old iPad which was the first generation.

Very nice pics from Alien Fresh Jerky.

Good thing about Facebook and other communications so you can tell your party to call Crap since your phone was in a bag of rice.

Got to the DLH with no problems and got there at nice time. Can't wait to hear your first day at the DLR.

Sorry about the phone; and I hope that the rice trick worked.

Sounds like you had a relatively uneventful drive down to DL. Looking forward to dinner. (Are we there yet?) :thumbsup2

We've never actually stopped at the Alien Jerky shop, though I find it intriguing. Glad you made it to the hotel safe and sound.

Talk about a roller coaster ride on the day you left Las Vegas to Anaheim. I'm sorry to hear about your phone getting wet and you couldn't use it during the drive to Anaheim. Crap should at least let you use his iPad since you are right next to him in the car. I have no problem with my family members using my iPad or my old iPad which was the first generation.

Very nice pics from Alien Fresh Jerky.

Good thing about Facebook and other communications so you can tell your party to call Crap since your phone was in a bag of rice.

Got to the DLH with no problems and got there at nice time. Can't wait to hear your first day at the DLR.

It would have been nice of Crap to let me use his gadgets, but that is not his style. At least, he let me use the iPad for my research. Prior to that I had barely touched the thing in the 3 months he's owned it.

Thanks. We always stop by Alien Fresh, so it is nice to document it with pictures.

People still tried to call me even though they knew. My Dad called me multiple times.

Yes, we made good time to DLR. We were excited about that.

Sorry about the phone; and I hope that the rice trick worked.

Sounds like you had a relatively uneventful drive down to DL. Looking forward to dinner. (Are we there yet?) :thumbsup2

At that point, I was really optimistic about the rice working.

It really was uneventful without my phone. The phone story really comes into play a lot during the trip. Even though this segment was not as fun, it will tie in later, I promise.

We've never actually stopped at the Alien Jerky shop, though I find it intriguing. Glad you made it to the hotel safe and sound.

If you are a jerky fan, I really think you would find the stop worthwhile. They sell way more than jerky too, like specialty drinks (unsure about alcohol) and candies. It is a great place to stop when you only want snacks. We even stop there for snacks after we eat when we have full meals there. Thanks. We were happy to be at the hotel.

I'm so sorry again about your phone. That's a rough drive without anything to distract you!

Bryan refuses to let me drive anywhere (control freak), but he knows I'm in charge of the music. If it were up to him we'd be listening to hair bands from the '80s all the time. :rotfl:

Looks like a cool place to stop! Loved the pictures!

That's one great thing about social networking-you can get in touch with people in a pinch!

Can't wait to hear what the hotel was like, and how the first night went!

When we travel, we usually get books on CD from the Library. This would not work will with kids, unless you get something that the whole family would be interested in.

The books on CD make the journey go by quite quickly. We didi Harry Potter and many other books this way, so that might help if Crap insists on whatever coffee shop is. Maybe a book that transends adults and children.

I'm here! Excited to start reading!:cool1:

:welcome:

You will be there before you know it. I cannot wait to read about your time there as well.

I'm so sorry again about your phone. That's a rough drive without anything to distract you!

Bryan refuses to let me drive anywhere (control freak), but he knows I'm in charge of the music. If it were up to him we'd be listening to hair bands from the '80s all the time. :rotfl:

Looks like a cool place to stop! Loved the pictures!

That's one great thing about social networking-you can get in touch with people in a pinch!

Can't wait to hear what the hotel was like, and how the first night went!

As hard as it was to be without the phone on the drive, it was even harder being without it on the actual trip. I know that sounds a little whiny, but I never realized how much I used my phone until I was without one. Since I had never lost or broken a phone, it was the first time in 12.5 years without a cell phone for more than a few hours.

Crap says I am a terrible driver, so he does not let me drive. I am not the best driver in the world, but I am not terrible either. He likes to exaggerate. At least you are unlikely to fall asleep listening to music from the hair bands. It is nice that Bryan lets you control the music though.

Alien Fresh is an awesome place to stop. I would say that the jerky is out of this world, but that may already be a slogan of theirs.

Despite the Facebook post and the call to my sister, people still tried to call. My Dad left me multiple voicemails that I did not hear until days after we got home. Crap sent me a test text message, but it never came through. It makes me wonder if anyone else sent some that I never received. I should probably look at my phone bill.

Crap was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. It was on par with what I expected.

When we travel, we usually get books on CD from the Library. This would not work will with kids, unless you get something that the whole family would be interested in.

The books on CD make the journey go by quite quickly. We didi Harry Potter and many other books this way, so that might help if Crap insists on whatever coffee shop is. Maybe a book that transends adults and children.

Books on CD is a great idea.

Xander is not into Harry Potter yet, but I would love that one for me and Crap. I usually pack CDs that we agree upon for the trip, but I was planning on playing with my phone this time. I think Disney books would be a hit with everyone. Thanks for the tip.

Kimberly and Xander are kryptonite to electronic devices... mostly thanks to an innate clumsiness that has led to countless Pepsi-drenched pants, a tablet being dropped down a set of stairs (resulting in the Home button on an iPad going wonky, only working once every seven or so presses), a phone falling off of a Post Office counter, and a myriad of other incidents that had generous doses of hilarity and pinches of "aw, man, did that really have to happen" mixed in.

But I love my family and all of their clumsy quirks! In fact, I can't wait for Kimberly to share what happened inside of Flo's V8 Cafe. Here's a hint... there was a little bit of shakin' and a whole lotta chocolate milk showerin' going on! :rotfl2:

I wasn't completely stingy. I did let Kimberly use my company BlackBerry during this trip. My thought? Maybe she'll break it... thereby allowing me to possibly replace it with a newer, better model! :scratchin

Kimberly and Xander are kryptonite to electronic devices... mostly thanks to an innate clumsiness that has led to countless Pepsi-drenched pants, a tablet being dropped down a set of stairs (resulting in the Home button on an iPad going wonky, only working once every seven or so presses), a phone falling off of a Post Office counter, and a myriad of other incidents that had generous doses of hilarity and pinches of "aw, man, did that really have to happen" mixed in.

But I love my family and all of their clumsy quirks! In fact, I can't wait for Kimberly to share what happened inside of Flo's V8 Cafe. Here's a hint... there was a little bit of shakin' and a whole lotta chocolate milk showerin' going on! :rotfl2:

I wasn't completely stingy. I did let Kimberly use my company BlackBerry during this trip. My thought? Maybe she'll break it... thereby allowing me to possibly replace it with a newer, better model! :scratchin

I am clumsy, and I do not deny that. Prior to this, nothing had ever happened to any of my cell phones though. Saying Xander and I are kryptonite to electronics whilst leaving your own name off the list is like saying if you fall into a swimming pool, you may get wet. Let's not forget who dropped and broke the first laptop. That was you. Granted, Xander dropped and broke the second one. I believe you also broke an MP3 player and tried to blame me. Connor broke Xander's PS3 controller, so he certainly belongs in this electronic breaking family as well. I also dropped and broke our first DSLR as long as we are pointing fingers. That was fun.

You're giving away a lot of spoilers. Yes, the chocolate milk episode was quite funny. I still laugh when I think about it, but nothing will ever beat the initial laughter after it happened.

When you remembered to loan me the Blackberry, it came in handy. Thanks. It also reminded me of how much I do not miss my old Blackberry. If I knew you wanted me to break it for you, I would have tried harder. The funny thing is it probably would have been replaced with the same phone, lol. No one at your new job has a work iPhone, right? Although, I would not be surprised if you were a trailblazer for the whole work iPhone there as well. All joking aside, thanks for trusting me with your work phone but not your personal phone. I am sure a co-worker of yours might love reading that!

Reading that you planned a get together with that many people, definately makes me feel better about trying to plan our trip for 14. lol That is horrible about your phone- hoping to read that the rice trick worked. My brother got pushed in my mom's pool a few years back, complete with cell phone in his back pocket. Can't remember exactly what he did to dry it out, but after a few days, it did start to work again.

The interaction between you two makes me laugh! I'm very clumsy myself, so don't feel bad. I usually just hurt myself though, not any of the electronics. Just yesterday I walked into a screen door, and on last years WDW trip I walked straight into one of those big concrete poles that are meant to keep people from driving up to the gates at DHS :lmao:

I do have a really bad habit of leaving my phone places though. Twice in the last 6 months we've had to drive back to a restaurant where we left it. DH always asks if I have the phone when we leave somewhere. :rolleyes:

My DH still uses his Blackberry and hates it! I don't use is iPad so that he has one cool device. He does let Maddie use the iPad though, and (knock on wood) she hasn't messed it up yet.

I can't wait to hear about the chocolate milk incedent!

Oh man srry to hear about your phone, can't wait for the outcome!

You are too funny. The drive there sounds hilarious. I can't imagine DH not letting me use any of his things, but then again I'm the tech geek out of the two of us. I bought "him" an ipad - he wanted one but I bought it mainly bc I wanted it and knew that it would be good to have for Aria eventually LOL.

Anyway can't wait to see pictures! Loved the stop and true blood drink, tho I gave up on that show after the first season LOL.

Oh gosh, your poor phone! We did the rice trick with my dad's phone when he forgot he had it in his pocket and then spent the day at blizzard beach :rolleyes: It actually worked, but he had an older phone that didn't really do anything but make calls. I'm sure the electronics in a iphone are much more easily damaged. :sad2:

I do think its funny that Crap won't let you or the kids touch his devises, especially since in this house DS uses the ipad more than me and DH combined. :rotfl2:

My DH won't let me drive either, claiming that I'm a "bad driver". Guess which one of the two of us has never been in an accident- :rolleyes1

Reading that you planned a get together with that many people, definately makes me feel better about trying to plan our trip for 14. lol That is horrible about your phone- hoping to read that the rice trick worked. My brother got pushed in my mom's pool a few years back, complete with cell phone in his back pocket. Can't remember exactly what he did to dry it out, but after a few days, it did start to work again.

Big groups can be a lot of fun at times. Crap has four parents, one full sister (Rachel), two half sisters (Becky and Sarah), two half brothers and three step-siblings. I have six siblings. We have large families, so we usually have big get togethers. When my sister got married, we had a group of 17 at WDW. Xander, Crap and I would separate at times and meet back up with them at other times. Our group was almost 40 when we went to Magic Mountain in 2010. In 2004, my Dad, my Mom (which is rare, since we barely see her), all of my siblings and their families made it to Disneyland with us. That was a great trip. The best plan of attack with large groups is not to stay together the whole day. It is hard to move a large group of people. No one ever wants to do the same things, so there is a lot of discussion and not a lot of moving.

I am glad to hear your brother's phone dried out. At that point, I was really optimistic it would dry out and work again.

The interaction between you two makes me laugh! I'm very clumsy myself, so don't feel bad. I usually just hurt myself though, not any of the electronics. Just yesterday I walked into a screen door, and on last years WDW trip I walked straight into one of those big concrete poles that are meant to keep people from driving up to the gates at DHS :lmao:

I do have a really bad habit of leaving my phone places though. Twice in the last 6 months we've had to drive back to a restaurant where we left it. DH always asks if I have the phone when we leave somewhere. :rolleyes:

My DH still uses his Blackberry and hates it! I don't use is iPad so that he has one cool device. He does let Maddie use the iPad though, and (knock on wood) she hasn't messed it up yet.

I can't wait to hear about the chocolate milk incedent!

Crap likes to tease. Sometimes I find it fun, but I find it annoying at other times. It is who he is though, so you are seeing the real him. Nevermind that he is teasing me on a public forum. I hurt myself a lot too. My depth perception is off, so I am always running into and tripping over things. Xander takes after me unfortunately. Hopefully, you are feeling better after running into the screen door.

Crap always leaves behind sun glasses. I have OCD, so I do not usually leave things behind. Xander was playing in the diaper bag when Connor was a newborn and took my wallet out. It was not until I got home that I realized it was missing. Luckily, it was still at the restaurant with all of my money and cards still in it.

I will never go back to a Blackberry after owning my iPhone. It does not even have my banking app or Scramble with Friends, which is my game obsession. The Facebook for Blackberry app is not fun, and the Foursquare app is slow! Xander breaks things all the time, so it is nice to hear Maddie does not. Maybe, there is hope for Connor or my future kid whenever I have him/her (hopefully her). It took me a while to get my cell phone off Spanish mode the other day after he changed it. My oldest sister actually speaks spanish, so I almost called her.

I laughed for multiple minutes after the chocolate milk incident. It was a perfectly us moment.

Oh man srry to hear about your phone, can't wait for the outcome!

You are too funny. The drive there sounds hilarious. I can't imagine DH not letting me use any of his things, but then again I'm the tech geek out of the two of us. I bought "him" an ipad - he wanted one but I bought it mainly bc I wanted it and knew that it would be good to have for Aria eventually LOL.

Anyway can't wait to see pictures! Loved the stop and true blood drink, tho I gave up on that show after the first season LOL.

It was so hard being without my phone. My loaner was no fun, because Crap did not always remember to give it to me. The battery died quickly, so it never lasted more than half a day. It barely has any of the apps I use either.

Crap is the tech savvy one in our household. He is so afraid I am going to damage something that he does everything himself. Prior to switching to Business Management, he was a Computer Engineering Major in school though. I started and finished in Management, so I took two computer classes in school. The job I worked at for over 11 years had its own IT department as well. One of these days, I will need to learn things on my own. Somewhere Crap is reading that line and cringing. Xander actually navigates electronic devices pretty well. He is just cursed with my lack of grace. I can see Aria navigating the iPad well when she inherits it.

The show I love, but the drink was gross.

Oh gosh, your poor phone! We did the rice trick with my dad's phone when he forgot he had it in his pocket and then spent the day at blizzard beach :rolleyes: It actually worked, but he had an older phone that didn't really do anything but make calls. I'm sure the electronics in a iphone are much more easily damaged. :sad2:

I do think its funny that Crap won't let you or the kids touch his devises, especially since in this house DS uses the ipad more than me and DH combined. :rotfl2:

My DH won't let me drive either, claiming that I'm a "bad driver". Guess which one of the two of us has never been in an accident- :rolleyes1
"

I was so optimistic that my phone would work again. Almost everyone online said it would work again. Crap had me a little nervous, since he said I should not have hit the home button at all. Glad to hear that your Dad's phone worked again.

Xander uses my iPhone all the time. He has not broken it, but he has: changed the settings to Spanish, taken more pictures than I can count, FaceTimed people, updated my Facebook status, texted people, called people, emailed people, added appointments into my calendar (getting frozen yogurt at 2pm on a random day was my favorite), moved my apps around, renamed files, etc. You name it, and he has done it. Once he even downloaded an app. I learned the hard way that you do not need to enter an Apple ID password within a few minutes of updating another app. After updating an app, I let him play with my phone. Crap is more protective over his things. After seeig what Xander has done to my phone, maybe Crap is the smart one. Not allowing me to touch it is just rude though.

The last time I was the driver in a car accident was about 11.5 years ago. It was the other driver's fault though. Crap was driving my car a little over three years ago, and someone rear ended us at a stop light. He has been in more accidents, but he would argue that he drives more than I do. I am sure you're not a bad driver.

"

I consider Disneyland home too, since I have been there far more than anywhere else. Being an owner at VGC means it really is home to you. That's awesome.

You were there on opening day then. What a brave soul you are! It's cool that you were a part of history.

It was neat being there opening weekend. And the 16th was great because most of the AP holders were blacked out (DH and I have premium APs) so the parks were empty. And DH was able to get all but one of the LE pins.

It's funny, we own at VGC, but we've never stayed at the villas there! lol We usually end up converting our points to hotel points and staying at the DLH. VGC just doesn't have enough DVC rooms available so you need more notice than we usually have when we plan a trip. That's changing for us this September for the half marathon weekend (I'm doing the 5K, but DH is doing the 1/2) and we have finally managed to book a stay at the villas.

You mentioned you are considering buying DVC. FYI, using your points at WDW is a much better value than at DLR. For example, we love to go to DLR in early December to see all the Christmas stuff. At VGC, a one bedroom for 12/7-12/9 (a long weekend) is 96 pts. That same weekend at BWV is 54 points for the same one bedroom. Even a MK view at BLT is cheaper at 88 pts. So that is something to consider when you are looking at DVC.

Ok, sorry, tangent over...Anyways, loving the report so far. Sorry about your phone. DH likes it when I drive the long drives because I let him play on his 3G Ipad. Last year at Christmas time, he ordered all our Christmas/Hanukah gifts for the whole family on the drive home. lol

It was neat being there opening weekend. And the 16th was great because most of the AP holders were blacked out (DH and I have premium APs) so the parks were empty. And DH was able to get all but one of the LE pins.

It's funny, we own at VGC, but we've never stayed at the villas there! lol We usually end up converting our points to hotel points and staying at the DLH. VGC just doesn't have enough DVC rooms available so you need more notice than we usually have when we plan a trip. That's changing for us this September for the half marathon weekend (I'm doing the 5K, but DH is doing the 1/2) and we have finally managed to book a stay at the villas.

You mentioned you are considering buying DVC. FYI, using your points at WDW is a much better value than at DLR. For example, we love to go to DLR in early December to see all the Christmas stuff. At VGC, a one bedroom for 12/7-12/9 (a long weekend) is 96 pts. That same weekend at BWV is 54 points for the same one bedroom. Even a MK view at BLT is cheaper at 88 pts. So that is something to consider when you are looking at DVC.

Ok, sorry, tangent over...Anyways, loving the report so far. Sorry about your phone. DH likes it when I drive the long drives because I let him play on his 3G Ipad. Last year at Christmas time, he ordered all our Christmas/Hanukah gifts for the whole family on the drive home. lol

I am glad you had a mostly empty park on the 16th after putting up with the crowds on the 15th.

I've heard that about VGC. Even owners have a hard time getting a room, which concerns me. Good thing you finally get to stay there this September.

The regular room rates at the Grand Californian are higher than the Grand Floridian at times, so I am not surprised it takes a lot of points to stay there. Disney should build some more villas there for members. Crap is not convinced membership is the way to go, so I do not know if I will even be a DVC owner.

I love hearing more about the DVC, so no worries here. One day, I hope to have both the funds and the ability to convince Crap it is the way to go. Being without the phone was very hard. It is neat that your DH bought gifts from his iPad while you drove. Good for him.

All caught up!!

I'm so glad you started!

Sounds liek things were off to an interesting start!

I'm a bit clumsy too, Les defintely woudl have shared with me tho!

He doens't let me drive either unless he has been drinking or is very very sick or tired. He's a control freak!!

I can't wait to read the rest!

Those boys of yours just get cuter and cuter I swear!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter