Cha-ching with Tron?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
With Tron being a shorter timed ride, I guess Disney can sell more ILL with it. Cha-ching!!

What will happen when the VQ goes away though? Will that make the stand by line even longer? Hmmmm🤔

I guess rope drop will be extremely important then.

What will happen when the VQ goes away though? Will that make the stand by line even longer? Hmmmm🤔

I guess rope drop will be extremely important then.
That logic isn't very consistent. In your first post, you seme to be complaining about the ride being short. But if the ride is short, that means more riders per hour and, thus, a shorter standby line. I'm not really sure what your complaint is? But ultimately, why complain. If you don't want to ride it, pay for ILL, or wait in a line, then don't. Problem solved.

Tron is a 7 year old ride system and is EXACTLY the same as the Shanghai version, including the length so I'm not sure why there is any confusion about length. There were plenty of ride throughs on YouTube so you can get a feel of what to expect. It's not this short just to sell ILLs, if that is what you are implying.

Last edited:
That logic isn't very consistent. In your first post, you seme to be complaining about the ride being short. But if the ride is short, that means more riders per hour and, thus, a shorter standby line. I'm not really sure what your complaint is? But ultimately, why complain. If you don't want to ride it, pay for ILL, or wait in a line, then don't. Problem solved.
I am now wondering if the VQ might be a better aspect now. I dont think they will have a VQ when we return. What say you? VQ will be more helpful that not?

The ride may be short but that doesn't necessarily equate to more riders. The complex loading and unload will put a dent in hourly capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter