Celebrity crush

Right after Tombstone came out, I had a huge crush on Val Kilmer (I'll be your hucklberry) also on my Hot list are: Vin Diesil, The Rock, and a guy named Shemar, he's on Criminal Minds.

Shemar Moore, he used to be on a soap opera, I didn't watch it tho so I can't remember which one. :) Val Kilmer was so hot back in the 80's but now he's not as hot. lol I have The Saint in my netflix queue. LOL

What about Sam Worthington? anyone? Terminator Salvation, Avatar, Clash of the Titans. :) And I gotta say I very much enjoyed watching Jake Gyllenhal in Prince of Persia...what is it about a guy in leather with a big sword? LOL

Eric Dane...

is he the one who made the "Home Movie"??

Other than Alison Brie at the moment I am in love with January Jones and Christina Hendricks all over again (Doing a run through of Mad Men seasons 1 through 4... Up to season 3 again :) ) .... Oh and Don Draper is the one man who could make me swing to the other side :lmao:

Back in the late 90's their was a show called Hercules, The Legendary Journies. Hercurles was played by Kevin Sorbo (hottie), Aries was played by Kevin Smith (super hottie, and not the Kevin Smith who plays Silent Bob)

There are probably many (most of which I can't think of at the moment), but in no order:

Josh Holloway (he played Sawyer on "LOST")

Alexander Skarsgard (Eric on "True Blood")

David Duchovny ("X-Files," "Californication," etc.)

Bradley Cooper ("The Hangover" and many other movies)

...And an honorary mention to Jon Bon Jovi, who still looks great at whatever age he is

...And a RIP honorary mention to the late, great Michael Hutchence of INXS

Oh yes, I agree with you....Michael Hutchence :littleangel: ...very sad....he was definatley hot. :guilty:

Oh yes, I agree with you....Michael Hutchence :littleangel: ...very sad....he was definatley hot. :guilty:

I loved Michael. It was so sad the way he went out - just totally unnecessary and foolish. He was so charismatic and he was one of those guys who just oozed hotness and sensuality. I was a big INXS fan, so I was absolutely stunned when I heard what happened!

I bought the song they danced to, it's so catchy and by David Bowie, it's called Golden Years

I liked him in Casanova, too

Oh I liked that song!! :) I'll have it. :)

No love for the JOker???

He was a great Joker!!!! I also liked him in The Brothers Grimm :)

Back in the late 90's their was a show called Hercules, The Legendary Journies. Hercurles was played by Kevin Sorbo (hottie), Aries was played by Kevin Smith (super hottie, and not the Kevin Smith who plays Silent Bob)

Kevin Sorbo was on Hawaii 5-0 Monday night. :) He's not quite as hot as he was when he was Hercules. :)

Keith Urban! Oh Fan me!:love:

LOVE HIM!!! When my family and I are in the car and a Keith song comes on, I'll shush my DH, turn the radio up, and then my DH will tell the kids, "Everyone quiet, mama's boyfriend is singing."

So I have an addition.......Karl Urban....OMG I always thought he was good looking but we watched him Jimmy Kimmel the other night I finally heard the accent......Holy Hotness Batman, it's all about that accent. He's from New Zealand and just wow

WOWZA! OK, new crush....guess I have a thing for the Kiwis! :rotfl:

Gerard Butler
Love him too! Oh my, P.S. I Love You - I cried and cried. I have a thing for the Irish boys, too.

I have Keith's playlist on repeat right now on my IPod. 48 Keith songs, and I have "Sweet Thing" as my ringtone!

Oh I liked that song!! :) I'll have it. :)

He was a great Joker!!!! I also liked him in The Brothers Grimm :)

Kevin Sorbo was on Hawaii 5-0 Monday night. :) He's not quite as hot as he was when he was Hercules. :)

I didn't know they still did Hawaii 5-0, he did a couple Two and a Half Men before Ryan Styles showed up and I LMAO on Meet the Spartans, he was also Kull the Conquerer and the Standing Tall sequal (I haven't seen it)

I loved Michael. It was so sad the way he went out - just totally unnecessary and foolish. He was so charismatic and he was one of those guys who just oozed hotness and sensuality. I was a big INXS fan, so I was absolutely stunned when I heard what happened!

Sherry E; I agree with absolutley every word you said. :guilty:

LOVE HIM!!! When my family and I are in the car and a Keith song comes on, I'll shush my DH, turn the radio up, and then my DH will tell the kids, "Everyone quiet, mama's boyfriend is singing."

WOWZA! OK, new crush....guess I have a thing for the Kiwis! :rotfl:

Love him too! Oh my, P.S. I Love You - I cried and cried. I have a thing for the Irish boys, too.

I love Gerard Butler too, I discovered him in "Attilla" and my eyes popped out of my head. :scared1: I also love the Irish ( Bono!) :love: but Gerard is actually from Scotland although he played an Irishman in P.S. I Love You. I love accents, especially Sottish ones. And a good looking man in a kilt...yeah! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter