CBR Coffee Maker?

Lanie

DIS Veteran
I looked in the CBR thread, and the coffee maker stated there is still the Cuisinart 2 pod thingie, but I just wanted to confirm with people that have been there recently. I guess I’m hoping they changed it for a keurig type and hoping someone will let me keep my coffee expectations… :rolleyes1

I’d like to know too. But I’m thinking it’s still the Cusinart.

I believe I read somewhere in this forum that it was a Cuisinart coffee maker where you place the small pillow-type coffee packs into it. Not K-cups.

Coffee is not good in the pillow pod coffee maker. It was brown water with a hint of coffee aroma. Recommend walking to Joffreys if you like good coffee. The coffee in the marketplace is ok in a pinch

Coffee is not good in the pillow pod coffee maker. It was brown water with a hint of coffee aroma. Recommend walking to Joffreys if you like good coffee. The coffee in the marketplace is ok in a pinch
Yeah it’s definitely not my cup of tea (pun intended 😉) I will probably take your recommendation for the Joffreys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter