Catagory 7- Navigator veranda

scdemers

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? We were upgraded to this catagory from an inside room after a "little problem" with our booking. Just wondering what the veranda was like. Of course we can't complain since it is quite a difference from an inside room (and free) but I was just wondering if anyone liked it.

Susan

The navigator verandas are our personal favorites. We've had them twice with a 3rd time booked for December. As Barb says they have a nice cozy feel to them.

Congrats on the upgrade. Enjoy.

we stayed in romm 7122 on the wonder-it was great! there was enough privacy and you could see everything!
Its worth every penny and I would do it again in a heart beat! acutally I dont really see us booking any other room!

Wow! Thanks everyone. Now I'm even more excited. I've been on a few other cruises and only had oceanview so this will be great.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter