Castle Bounce House at DD??

I was wondering about it too! I ordered one for my 4 yr old. Looks safer than a trampoline.

We have one. I bought it last year and it is great! I only use mine inside because it is so light colored. We take it out on rainy days and the kids love it. I have also bought it to church for fun day and it held up great. We always have kids asking if they can come over to jump:). Another benefit - they sleep great after playing in it:).

Are these things a pain to put up and take down? Also are they as sturdy as the commercial rental bouncers? I see the website says maximum limit is 200lbs. Thanks

This takes less than 1 minute to set up. Take down is a little harder - don't even bother to try and get it back in the bag that comes with it. We bought a plastic storage box to keep it in. It probably takes 5-10 minutes to get the air out to put it away. It is made of a heavy canvas. we have only allowed 2-3 chilren at a time for safety reasons and have had no problems. I have been able to get in it with my 5 year old twins and it held us all fine. HTH:).

thanks!

I could pass it up at that price
I also ordered the tunnel thing too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter