castaway club

sandee

Mouseketeer
I've lost info on how to contact Castaway Club. We have sailed 3 times now and never received a membership card. Did receive a pkg. with an outdated Inside Mag. and membership info card to fill out. I did all this and have been waiting 6 months for a regular membership card. On our last cruise this past Sept. I had my gift /shipboard credit info waiting in our cabin. I want to make sure everything is ready for our next trip in May and I can't find my CC membership #. Can someone tell me the best way to contact them?

I had also lost my Castaway Club number and needed it to book our Dec. cruise. I called DCL's main number and the CM was able to look the number up for me. All he needed was our name and last sailing date and he had the number in no time.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter