Cast Member Costuming Question

Flyfly_Eclipse

<font color=green>Manager of the DISBoard Ghostbus
I just went through my CORE class orientation and begin my first day of training on Wednesday. I am required to get my uniform before class but my directions to Costuming says they are closed Tuesday and Wednesday!! I have not obtained any wardrobe yet and unsure of what to do? Is there another costuming location other than Chip-N-Dale Costuming where I can get my uniform??? HELP!!! :confused3

Get the phone number and call costuming, they'll open by request.

There was a phone number on the paper alongside directions to Costuming, so I'm assuming that's the number to call? I left a message, so hopefully someone will be there to get it and respond!!

PS - Thanks for the advice!

Where do you work? Some costumes at Chip 'n Dale can be picked up elsewhere if you really need to, but you should be getting a call back soon :)

Good luck!

During the "closed" days, they do have minimal staffing at the costuming location for "emergency" situations, and I believe new hire starting training qualifies. Hours are more limited, and you'll probably have to knock on the door and wait for someone to let you in, but they will be able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter