Cass, Nancy & Chuck - September 2022 Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise - This time without the covid!

Thanks! It's been....interesting. :laughing:
So we have been on an Alaska cruise late May...June...and July. Honestly it was kinda rainy on each one.
We were thinking about trying Sept this year. One of the reasons is because the other cruises had
so many people in the ports. Wanted a quieter time. Also have done a 10 day land tour.

Where I live in Sept it is still high 90's -100 degrees. So cool would be nice. However looking at your
trip report now I'm not so sure. Did you have a good time at all? Would be nice to see more wildlife
from balcony. Would you go again in Sept? thank you

So we have been on an Alaska cruise late May...June...and July. Honestly it was kinda rainy on each one.
We were thinking about trying Sept this year. One of the reasons is because the other cruises had
so many people in the ports. Wanted a quieter time. Also have done a 10 day land tour.

Where I live in Sept it is still high 90's -100 degrees. So cool would be nice. However looking at your
trip report now I'm not so sure. Did you have a good time at all? Would be nice to see more wildlife
from balcony. Would you go again in Sept? thank you
I think every year is different, you may luck out one September with great weather and then the next year is rainy and cold. I had a fabulous time in September BUT I am glad I didn't do that cruise with my husband because he runs cold and would have FROZE the entire time! I wouldn't do September again with my hubby. I also enjoyed the later sunsets in July so if I had a choice, I would do June or July. The ports were much quieter in September though so if that's your goal, then go for it, just pack some warm jackets and gloves if you run cold. :goodvibes

I wanted to to thank you for your trip reports on Alaska. I would have never considered an Alaskan trip for our family, but after I read your two reports and saw how beautiful and amazing it was, it inspired me to do it for us ! it will be a big adventure, but your reports gave important details and we are loving planning our late May trip. Thanks for inspiring this NJ family ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter