Casey's Corner - reviews

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
This counter service restaurant is located in Main St USA on the left of the hub.
Themeing is of baseball memorabilia with the added atmosphere of ragtime piano music.
Famed for its hot dogs and a great location to catch a parade.
It is also convenient across from the Mickey Mouse character greet spot.
Seating is available both inside and outside

Link to other restaurant reviews :)

Okay as previously announced we are hoping the boards can help :goodvibes If you have photographs of the restaurant and the food. If you have eaten here and can write a review. Even a couple of lines of what you liked, things to watch out for.. would be appreciated if you posted below :)

We ate at Casey's Corner a couple of times during our stay in Oct 06 and found it to be very good. The service was quick and polite and the hot dogs are to die for!! Prices aren't too bad, a bit more than you would pay here at McDonalds/Burger King, but the meal deals do include a drink and a small cake which was delicious too. The kids meal also included a pot of ice cream with a little toy in the bottom which always went down with Lucas! Seating area inside was clean and tidy and we also ate outside on one occasion which was nice as we could people watch as we ate.

I ate at Casey's Corner several times during my stay. Food was always hot, queues sometimes a little bit too much during busy times. The only other issue I did have [and not just with Casey's Corner] was that as a lone traveller I always had to explain at least twice that I wanted just one hot dog or one drink. I've sat outside too and done a bit of people watching which is really nice if it's a warm day

We love Casey's Corner and it's always the lunch place of choice on our last day of our visit. The Hotdogs are devine with the cheddar sauce and considering the size and quality of the meal it seems very good value.

I had a hot dog with cheese, BF had chicken nuggets and fries. Both were good :)

P1020096.jpg

Dh & I ate at Caseys on the 9th, unfortunately we were both a little disappointed. It was busy, but we got to the front of the line quickly & service was fine. We had to walk around for awhile to find seating, but finally snagged a table outside. Our disappointment was in the food. Dh got a cheese dog & I got a plain one. The buns were hard & the hotdogs were not the best. Hopefully we just caught them on a bad day.

How much roughly is the food here, that hot dog with cheese looks bloomin delicious :)

You're most welcome.

Caseys Corner is one of my favourite places to stop for a hot drink and a wee rest from all the excitement. We sit outside the restaurant under the canopy, near the Mickey meet n greet area. Its a great place to people-watch, and your DD will be completely enchanted with all the little birds hopping around nearby catching crumbs.

Elaine

Our favourate counter service restuarant in the whold of DLRP (and where my Mum is convinced that Kacee is named after) Always clean and tidy when we ate here, even the outside tables whcih were lovely during the afternoon sunshine we had.

We ate here quite a bit during the holiday. As the wife is pregnant she needed little snacks here and there. A hotdog here costs 4.65 euros and a meal of hotdog, fries and softdrink was 9.95 euros. Obviously we used our 10% disocunt here everytime we ate which changed the price a little in our favour. Kacee loved the hotdogs as well and one night during Candleabration he ate and entire one while sitting on my shoulders!

I'd add that Casey's doesn't ever look really busy but they seem to have problems serving people here, sometimes the queue may only be 3 or 4 people deep but can still take a good 20 minutes to get served. This, for me, is Casey's only bad point.

We ate at Caseys Corner last week also. I'd agree, slow service (but I get used to that at counter service in DLRP).
The food was okay, bil had the hot dog with cheese - that was enormous, and obviously very tasty, as he polished off the lot :goodvibes .
I had tomato soup, which comes from a machine. It was tasty though, although we didn't get any croutons with it, and it was so busy that I couldn't make myself go back in to get some.

We ate at Casey's end of November and were really disappointed. The service was quite slow although I was impressed with how multi-lingual the staff were.

Maybe we got them on a bad day but the hot dog bun was hard as a rock. I was really disappointed as Casey's is one of my favourite CS places at WDW.

I will go back and try it again in case it was just a bad day but maybe if you're going with your family just buy one hot dog first and do a 'test' ;)

Ate here several times during our visit, 12th-17th Jan.

We managed to get tables in Liberty Arcade which is why we ate here mainly, plus the babycare centre is just across the square.

Got served fairly quickly - but bear in mind the park was quiet, most of the rides where walk on while we were there!

No complaints about the nuggets, hot dogs, fries, or drinks.

On the first visit I ordered 5 hot chocs, 1 coffee, 2 fries, 1 small nuggets, 1 bottle of water, got back to the table and there was no coffee in the bag, went back and saw the same server, she then realised she'd left it on the counter at the back, she gave me a fresh one no problem. Think the problem here is that sometimes someone else tries to help the server by putting food/drink together and they get confused as to what has or hasn't been done.

I think for me and OH I was spending around 20-22Euros each time we ate here, usually for large nuggett meals and coffees. Only get soft drink with meals so had to order coffee's as extras.

we ate here a lot on my last trip. great for kids meals. for €6 my dd had fries, chicken nuggets, a drink and a yoghurt drink. other options were available. she loved the food here and i thought it was good value. nice tomato soup with croutons as well. service can be a little slow at times even though there seemed to be two people to a till but it was always hot so worth waiting a couple of minutes

We ate here last Jan, will defo be going back, good prices, clean, might give the cheese on the hot dog a miss though...wasn't to my taste but nice enough!...we went just after the park closed and went in and they said it was ok to sit in but then they locked us in,left the counter and started putting some lights out, after trying a few locked doors we eventually found a door open!:cheer2: Gave us a laugh if nothing else, maybe we need to eat quicker lol

We ate here on our recent trip in Feb 09 - one evening just before the park closed and we got a seat actually inside for the first time ever- we are usually sat either in the arcade or ouside.

DH and I had the chicken nuggets meal and DD had the hotdog with cheese meal (adult meal not childrens)

The food was nice as usual and its a nice place to grab a snack just before leaving the park.

We ate here twice.

1st was March 08 the hod dogs and chips are huge! They were ok, they tasted similar to the tinned sausages. Towards the end of the hot dog it got too much for me.

DD had the infant menu, she had hod dog, chips, yoghurt, drink and a colouring puzzle.

We ate here again in Sept 08. Not sure if it was the food but we were ALL ill that night and we hadnt eaten anywhere else that day

Just in relation to last post...we ate here on our first day, first meal. DD had teh nuggets and got food poisoning which was confirmed by a doctore after 3 full days of throwing up:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter