Cases rising or dropping by you?

The wand was very thin and long (to make it more bendy I think) and soft with a teensy brush at the end the looked sort of like the world's littlest mascara brush. Took 2 days to see results online and was negative, test was nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be. I didn't LOVE it but it wasn't a big deal, I read somewhere that going along the soft side of the nose is better than the harder septum so that's what I did.

It's not as bad as it initially was because the test has changed. The first wave of nasal swabs had the swab going all the way up/back so that it was hitting the naso-pharyngeal area. Many people felt that it was going into their brains but it really went up and then back into where the upper part of the mouth/throat meets the nasal cavity. Newer swabs don't have to go that far now and only have to go up a "finger's distance" but need to stay in longer and swirl.

It's rising again in Upstate NY. These are the biggest numbers we've had since reopening, and I'm concerned we will close again.

It's not as bad as it initially was because the test has changed. The first wave of nasal swabs had the swab going all the way up/back so that it was hitting the naso-pharyngeal area. Many people felt that it was going into their brains but it really went up and then back into where the upper part of the mouth/throat meets the nasal cavity. Newer swabs don't have to go that far now and only have to go up a "finger's distance" but need to stay in longer and swirl.
Then I will count myself as lucky to have this newer kind and can say to people there is nothing to be afraid of, truly, because I am a terrible chicken and won't even look when they draw blood, I tell the clinician don't show me the needle and then I clamp my eyes shut until it's over like a little kid. I rolled the wand super slowly between my fingers and ever so gently made my way up, didn't see any benefit at all to being a brute to myself. When she said I was done I was instructed to drop it into the vial, snap it at the marked spot and seal it, then take out the little cloth to be used to open the sample deposit box, then the whole thing was sealed. I will say that I am glad I had disposable gloves since the deposit box was a bit full and I would not have touched it bare handed so anyone going just take gloves of some kind.

His paper was removed from researchgate's website by the admins.

Not only that but one only has to read his ending to know he is NOT a scientific, unbiased, source to use nor back up one's opinion: "The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history."

I'll let you (general you) find the key words from the quote above that reflect what I mean. His paper is riddled with them and that is just one example.

ACU2020.org - From the Doctors for Truth :
I would suggest that people should never cite, quote, or otherwise endorse any group that labels themselves _____________ for truth. It is very unlikely to be anyone credible. As for Elke DeQuack, it is easily and trivially proven that Covid is not the flu. She may as well come out and say the world is flat, we didn't go to the moon, and the Smallpox vaccine didn't work.

Dennis Rancourt. When I want to know about pandemics and virology, My first choice wouldn't be a physicist that got fired from his university. You have to be pretty bad to get fired from a university. Anyway, he was dismissed from his university post for academic squatting (not following the course description) grade inflation (giving all students an a+) He claimed it was political. HAHA.
He has also lost a libel suit against him to the tune of 350,000. He claimed the court was biased. See the pattern here? He appealed and lost another 30 grand having to pay costs for the appeal.

I actually have the full article from reasearchgate debunking his charade. WARNING PDF FILE.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Debunking_of_Denis_Rancourt's_Mask_Don't_Work
He is simply not credible.

Last edited:
Why silence Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi?

https://www.*****ute.com/video/Sal3DcFGcsfS/

Because their video is full of misinformation.

If masks didn't work then we wouldn't be in school right now. Positivity rate in the community is over 28%. Positivity rate in students and staff is 1.6%. We've been in school since Aug 20th. Neighboring school district has a community positivity rate of 21%. The schools have a positivity rate of 5.9%. They've been in school in a hybrid system for 2 weeks. They don't require masks for elementary students. They are going back to remote learning tomorrow.

With all due respect @RexDVC64 your sources tend to be terrible. They however to seem to match your extreme viewpoint.

I just did a quick search for the two doctors you posted...yeah.....goodness me. The American Academy of Emergency Medicine and the American College of Emergency Physicians have had to release statements to combat those two doctors and their postings.

Please reconsider posting when such sources are not credible, are incredibly biased, are extreme viewpoints and more. It really doesn't help out in trying to inform posters from around the world and alleviate concerns when other posters are trying to do that with having accurate and as unbiased as possible information. Perhaps use another venue other than the DIS for that discussion?

This has been hashed to death here on the DIS and everywhere else.

Yep. I posted a video from a doctor explaining how the whole death cert thing works. This isn't a good echo chamber for fringe conspiracy theories. One of my friends was admitted to hospital yesterday with COVID-19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter