Carthay Circle Lounge Wait Times?

SD33

Mouseketeer
Anyone know how long I might expect to wait for a table in the lounge between 5 and 6 PM on a Saturday in August? There will be 4 adults in my party.

And do we line up outside?

Thanks!

Why not book a reservation?

Can be anywhere from walk right in to no walkups available rest of day.

Why not book a reservation?

Can be anywhere from walk right in to no walkups available rest of day.
The lounge doesn't take reservations.

OP, it really varies, and yes, you wait outside. We've usually gone mid-afternoon lately (say, 3pm average), usually on weekends, and usually wait about 30 minutes. That's a lot of "usuallys" because it does really vary...

I agree with PP, we've had variable waits. We always go late afternoon to early evening. I've waited as few as 5 minutes and as much as 30. You can usually tell how long the wait may be based on how many people are lined up already.

I agree with the variability. Sometimes it’s a five minute wait, and sometimes it’s thirty.

I agree with the variability. Sometimes it’s a five minute wait, and sometimes it’s thirty.
While I cannot comment on the actual wait, higher temperatures make guests seek out cool locations to take a break -- Carthay Lounge is one of the best spots :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter