Carnival!

And I hate to say it, but this line is moving slower than slow. If it moves any slower, we will go back in time.

But, I will say, at least I got in line and I have a chance of getting in the room which is better than I did with the old lines.

I started off at 36 in line then it bumped me back to 145 no wit has bumped me back to 900 . You are right Q it is moving backwards. Drat You VMK

LOL. I'm probably gonna crash. I'm not using VMK pass but I just got the message that I will soon be logged out due to inactivity. That shouldn't be happening

I got the same message on my little boy's character. I guess they don't want us doing what I am doing and parking a character in the queue. I have CL_DaraSue in VMK Pass and DinosaurFriend in the regular line. Now I have to pay attention to both! LOL

Whats the deal?? My pass said 941, then got down to 925, then went up one by one... 926.927.928 till it got to 947! What??

Hi,

Picture is compliments of Laurabearz:

Carnvial_host_game.JPG

If you do quest you need 25,000 in Jungle Cruise. Can only choose 1 to do.

Bug

has anyone here actually been in the sale part? because i think everyone would like to know what they are selling :)

I haven't moved a virtual muscle in over five minutes..why do they do these buy something or do quest things?

I don't see anything I particularly want in the yard sale. I'll probably check out the quest prizes, but I might just go on the ride and hope it's for the Club 33 pin.

Line has been stuck at 25 forever.

Phinny was having ride problems and needed to leave the room, she is back and the line should move smoothly now.

-Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter