Career Start Weight Loss

WDW_lover_in_SC

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. I haven't really ventured into this side of the DIS yet. However, I have a challenge I would like to meet. I want to lose between 20-30 pounds before I move to Florida for my Career Start. I'll keep you guys up to date on how things are going and ask you throw out any and all tips along the way. Here is my plan as of right now.

Do 5 sets of 10 push ups and 20 sit ups a day
Stop drinking soda PERIOD not one until I move down there
watch what I eat and my proportions.

Any help would be appreciated if you know of any tips for me please let me know them!

Drink lots and lots and LOTS of water!! It really helps with flushing out your system, feeling hungry less and decreasing water retention.

Are you doing any working out other than the situps and pushups? Working in some cardio and more (different) strength training could make a world of a difference.

Goodluck!

(btw what is "Career Start"? I looked at your blog but still don't get it :confused3)

Drink lots and lots and LOTS of water!! It really helps with flushing out your system, feeling hungry less and decreasing water retention.

Are you doing any working out other than the situps and pushups? Working in some cardio and more (different) strength training could make a world of a difference.

Goodluck!

(btw what is "Career Start"? I looked at your blog but still don't get it :confused3)

Career Start is essentially the college internship program Disney offers only it's for recent graduates who aren't attending college yet.

I'll work in cardio by playing basketball but I don't have a set amount of cardio I'd like to work...I may have to look into it.

Just a quick update on how things are going so far. I have been kind of lazy about the exercising part. But I have been dieting and managed to trim an inch off of my waist. I started a work out routine I'm going to follow for real this time I'm on day 3 today (of 20 then I will repeat with more reps). I'm using perfect push ups and doing 100 crunch's a day. I also plan to start running sprints in my second week of the work out. They will be gas sprints I will run 10 yards and back then 20 and back 30 and back and finally 40 and back. I'll do that every other day. It's a strong push I've set my goal of 180 pounds. I have a little over 100 days to drop from 210 to 180.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter