Card Swap~COMPLETED

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
Card Swap - Completed

Requirements:
Each card should include an envelope into which it will fit. You may want to embellish your envelope as well, but this is not a requirement. Please use your discretion and send items that you would use!

Packaging Instructions:
Please put each card into its own individual Ziploc baggie with a label with your name on it. If you choose not use a Ziploc baggie, please sign the back of your card so we know who made what. You’ll have 4 bags to enclose in a larger (gallon or quart size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name and your DIS name on your larger baggie.

Required check-ins will be:
August 1st (verify groups and pm info to me)
August 17th
September 1st – General check-in
September 24th - Mail by date
Due to me by October 1st

Mailing:
  • You may send to me by any method you choose unless you are mailing after September 8th. Then you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation.
  • I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope or Small Box (9”x6”x2”) - $5.20, Medium/Standard box – $10.95, Large Box - $14.95. I will be using Click-n-Ship to print postage online, so delivery confirmation will be free for those of you who use priority shipping. Any and all change will be returned.
  • Please include something with your mailing address on it for me to use to return your items to you.
  • DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

I hope you have lots of fun in this swap.

My new favorite place to find Card Sketches is Card Positioning Systems. There is a whole gallery of previous card sketches here, Sketches, but the website has the sketches with samples made.

PageMaps also has some card maps, here, and Splitcoast Stampers also does challenges with Card Sketches. You'll need to be a member to view these, but here's a link. Card Sketch Challenge Master Thread

Here is a slideshow of last year's swap,

Card Groups

Adult Birthday -
Group A - FULL - Make 3
1. Male – clh2
2. Female – xerxia
3. Female - morgansmom2000

Kid Birthday - FULL - Make 2
Group B -
1. Male - xerxia
2. Female - morgansmom2000

Just Because/Thinking of You - FULL - Make 3
Group C -
1. Male - morgansmom2000
2. Female - ddavis860
3. Female – clh2

General Family Christmas FULL - Make 4
Group E
1. lovemy3kiddos
2. clh2
3. morgansmom2000
4. xerxia

Blank Cards
Group F - FULL - Make 4
1. ddavis860
2. lovemy3kiddos
3. morgansmom2000
4. clh2

Thank You Cards
Group G - FULL - Make 5
1. ddavis860
2. lovemy3kiddos
3. morgansmom2000
4. clh2
5. rlovew

Mixed Cards (for example, New Home, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Miss You, I’m Sorry, Wedding, Congratulations, etc.)
Group H - FULL - Make 2
1. clh2 -wedding
2. morgansmom2000

Sympathy Group I FULL - Make 4
1. ddavis860
2. clh2
3. morgansmom2000
4. rlovew

August 1st (verify groups and pm info to me)
August 17th - General check-in
September 1st – General check-in
September 25th - Mail by date
Due to me by October 15th
Mailed to you
Received by you

clh2 – A, C, E, F, G, H, I
xerxia – A, B, E
morgansmom2000 – A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I
ddavis860 – C, F, G, I
lovemy3kiddos – E, F, G
rlovew – G, I

I'm going to have to sit this one out as the main activity period is right over our vacation, so given the way the mail has been lately I'd worry about stuff reaching you in time.

Oh well, I'll just have to make my own cards for a change :rolleyes1 instead of relying on the fantastic efforts of everyone here:worship: I'll check out those sites though for inspiration:thumbsup2

Has there been enough interest in a "sympathy card" only group in the past?

yay-1.gif

May I have a spot in:

Group C - female

Group F - Blank

Group G - Thank You

Group I - Sympathy

Gosh darn it...long day at work, and all I could thing about was getting signed up for the swap...

Anywho - here goes for me:

Card Groups

Adult Birthday
Group A -
Male

Just Because/Thinking of You
Group C -
Female –

General Family Christmas
Group E

Blank Cards
Group F -

Thank You Cards
Group G -

Mixed Cards Group H -
Wedding

Sympathy Group I

And...thanks to the person who suggested the sympathy card group. Unfortunately - I think that is the type of card I have used the most of in the past year. And...I had a huge dilemma of should I do a wedding or a sympathy card - so - now I can do both!

I would like to join in for sympathy cards and if you open another Thank You group I will take a spot in that as well.

Rebecca

I would like to join in for sympathy cards and if you open another Thank You group I will take a spot in that as well.

Rebecca

Gotcha. I put a new group for Thank You cards. If there isn't more interest, we'll combine you with ours ;)

I'll take a couple of spots too please :)

Card Groups

Adult Birthday
Group A - Female

Kid Birthday
Group B - Male

General Family Christmas
Group E

Thanks Jennifer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter