Car seat on airplane

We ended up buying a seat for our DS (will be 19 months then) for the simple reason that he's a busy-body and doesn't normally "chill out" in our laps. Especially not for 2 hours! He will want to get down and check things out and then I can just hear the tantrums start. No thanks. I'll spend the extra $200 and buy him a seat! As far as safety, I think that's just a silly debate to get into. You do what YOU feel is safe for your children. I personally wouldn't have a problem holding DS in my lap, but as I mentioned above that's not an option for us. Everyone has a different opinion on what is safe and acceptable. The only thing that matters is what you want to do.

If you DO want to buy a seat and are worried about the storage, you can make it happen! Don't worry! You'll find some place to put!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter