Car Rental Prices and Aulani Parking

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
I'm going to Aulani 9/30 - 10/7 and will be renting a car at the airport. I'm seeing prices around the $200 range using codes and coupons for Compact to Mid-Size which both are fine with me. Is this pricing reflective of what others have seen in Oahu?

Also, I'm renting DVC points and saw on another thread that someone had else had rented points and did not have to pay the $37 per night parking fee. Is this true because that's definitely a huge savings for 7 nights??

Correct, if you are DVC, or staying on DVC points, you do not have to pay for parking.

The price for your rental seems pretty reasonable.

That seems like a great price for a rental car. We typically pay more than that.

Another confirmation on the parking. We stayed on rented points once and did not pay for parking. As long as your reservation is paid for via points you get free parking. Cash reservations pay the $37/day fee.

I need to rent for two weeks...Anyone have a code I can use it would be much appreciated :) ... Haven't rented it yet and it is going to be like 800 for the time rented (SUV)...

We have found that Costco and discount Hawaii car rental are the cheapest. Keep checking.

These are the two places I always use. It's better to book something ASAP to hold your vehicle and price and then keep looking. Costco and DHCR don't ask you to pay until you pick up the vehicle which is awesome. I went to the BI for a week earlier this month and our car was $400 when we booked but I checked the site out of curiosity 2 weeks before our trip and it had jumped to a whopping $700!

I have just checked our reservation for our trip in 2 months and the prices on some cars have dropped, but others have increased a lot. On our last trip about 2-3 weeks before our trip the prices dropped dramatically, so just keep checking! I saved a bundle on that trip. For some reason the prices on Oahu seem high this trip and Maui is cheaper. usually it is the other way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter