Car parking in Birmingham city centre ??

Thanks for spoling my birthday weekends guys :sad1:

Only joking I have been before and LOVE Cadburys World - who doesnt like free chocolate and a ride to chocolate bean world :hyper:

Hi,
As promised - the multi story ncp car park is on albert street and it is £5 all day at the weekends still !!
At the fire station turn first left , get into the far right hand lane and turn right at the traffic lights ( 30 secs after island at fire station) when you turn in here you will see the big yellow banner to gt into the car park you drive past banner and then turn left !!
Best of all you come out where you go in too so no confusion !!
Hope my directions make sense for you !!
have a great day shopping Nat !!
Louise x

Hi,
As promised - the multi story ncp car park is on albert street and it is £5 all day at the weekends still !!
At the fire station turn first left , get into the far right hand lane and turn right at the traffic lights ( 30 secs after island at fire station) when you turn in here you will see the big yellow banner to gt into the car park you drive past banner and then turn left !!
Best of all you come out where you go in too so no confusion !!
Hope my directions make sense for you !!
have a great day shopping Nat !!
Louise x

Thank you so much Louise :thumbsup2 i will let you know how i get on x

OMG. we are going to brum this sunday. Dh want to see the new trekkie movie on imax, so i said we should make a day of it and check out the shops ect as well :goodvibes

enjoy your shopping and I Hope its a good result with the footie ;)

You can park at mine for £5 and I'll drive you in :rotfl:

The Arcadian car park is quite good value (Hurst Street) and is the other side of the Bullring shopping centre. It's easy to get to - you come through the tunnels from the M6/A38M and take the next left. It is in the Chinese quarter.

We usually park there, or on Livery Street by the Childrens Hospital. It is a flatbed car park, pay and display, and there is a connecting walkway to the city centre.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter