Captain on the Fantasy?

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
As title states … Who is the captain on the Fantasy? TIA

I'm curious. Not intending to question/denigrate the OP on this. Just wondering why it matters. What does the captain add to the cruise besides the noon status report and making sure that the ship avoids thin spots in the water?

I'm curious. Not intending to question/denigrate the OP on this. Just wondering why it matters. What does the captain add to the cruise besides the noon status report and making sure that the ship avoids thin spots in the water?

I know you weren’t directing your question to me, but I was asking because my DS is joining the Fantasy crew next week, and he wanted to know if he would be sailing with a captain from one of our previous trips … nostalgia! ☺️ I never really notice a difference with captains, but he is more of a ship fanatic than I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter