Captain Mickey & Minnie clipart?

It'sWDW4me

<font color=green>Fairly new... still gets a tag :
I'm looking for just the Captain Mickey figure and the sailor Minnie figure - standing. Can anyone help?

Try this thread. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587 Click on Millipie's photobucket or My 4shared designs. I had printed out the standing Captain Mickey for a cruise magnet, but can't remember if it was in her designs or one of the other designers. If it isn't in hers, check out the design threads. I had tried to find the Minnie one too but didn't find one of her so I printed out a plain standing Minnie one that I swapped out Captain Mickey for on the day we went to Disney World.

Sorry to be a kill joy, but does this not infringe on Disney's design right - I am sure it does??

But then again I guess they do not enforce it providing it is not done for commercial purposes.:confused3

Sorry to be a kill joy, but does this not infringe on Disney's design right - I am sure it does??

But then again I guess they do not enforce it providing it is not done for commercial purposes.:confused3

Quite right, as long as it's just for personal use, there's no problem. The disigners on the Creative DISigns board are making the pictures for people to use, not charging for them.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter