cape may

The general parking is a bit of a hike. If you can, valet park. The restaurant is inside, just off the main lobby entrance.

So if I wanted to go to epcot after cape may....can I leave my car at the beach club and walk to epcot or the boardwalk?

So if I wanted to go to epcot after cape may....can I leave my car at the beach club and walk to epcot or the boardwalk?

No, not if you're staying elsewhere. As a non-guest of that resort, you will be given a 3 hour limit, as parking at the resorts are only for guests staying at that resort (with the exception, of course, being able to park at any resort for a meal or to check out a resort for a limited time).

No, not if you're staying elsewhere. As a non-guest of that resort, you will be given a 3 hour limit, as parking at the resorts are only for guests staying at that resort (with the exception, of course, being able to park at any resort for a meal or to check out a resort for a limited time).

I've never seen them enforce that rule. We have friends join us for dinner a couple times every trip and it has never been an issue.

That said, if you are planning on going to Epcot afterwards you are better off parking at Epcot and walking over. It is longer to walk to the BC parking lot after the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter