Cape May for Dinner?!

We love CMC for breakfast, it is a must do for us. With that said, we have an ADR for CMC dinner for our upcoming trip (still going to breakfast though :goodvibes). This will be our second time having dinner there and we are excited about it. My family loves seafood (we are huge fans of snow crab legs and fried shrimp which is being served on the night that we are going) and since we are staying at BC anyways, we had to go :goodvibes.

We enjoy Cape May and it is only one of two buffets we will frequent (along with Boma) as my wife is not a big buffet person.

OP here~ Thanks for all the responses! I think I'm going to do it however, I'm bummed we won't have shrimp on the night we are planning! :( I do love crab legs & calamari though!

DH and I didn't care for Cape Mays. Maybe it's because we're from New Orleans, but the seafood, to us, was tasteless. No flavor at all. We did have great service. I also thought the restaurant was nicely decorated.
oh I don't believe any seafood anywhere can compare to New Orleans! We lived there for a year back in 05 and no joke I gained 20lbs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter