Cape May Cafe dinner

karajeboo

DISmom by land and by sea!
So this is NOT a character meal, right? So what is the fuss all about? My husband hates buffets, is this good food? Or would we be better off elsewhere? We are meeting my SIL and her family and their tickets don't start until the next day so we need to eat somewhere out of the parks. Any suggestions? I was wanting to try somewhere that we have not tried before and am thinking Ohana or Cape May?

We love both Cape May Cafe and 'Ohana but if husband does not like buffets I would go with 'Ohana. It is all you can eat but they bring the food to you so you do not need to get up and get your food. There is not as much variety due to the fact that is not a buffet but the food is great and the dessert is to die for.

Also, depending on what time you go you can watch Wishes from the beach from the Poly so that will give you more of a Disney feeling.

Linda

We love Cape May Cafe for dinner.....we eat there atleast once every trip :goodvibes. We are not seafood eaters so I can't comment on that food, but the buffet has a wide variety of food for everyone and the food is great :). And you are right.....no characters at dinner (breakfast only). We've eaten at Ohana and enjoyed that as well.....but Cape May has more variety as it is a buffet and as a pp mentioned, Ohana is all you can eat but the food is brought to your table and has less to choose from :rolleyes:.

Cape May dinner doesnt have characters but the food is awesome. If you want to see pics click on my Oct link

One of our favorites. We usually eat there once a trip. Good food and a really nice atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter