Cape May Cafe coffee blend?

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
Does anyone happen to know which Joffrey's coffee blend is served here at dinner? The breakfast menu does say that it's their Alto Mayo blend, but it doesn't specify which one on the dinner menu. I've already reached out to Joffrey's with no response, and am unaware if there's a way to contact the restaurant directly. Thanks!

Same coffee beans are ground for breakfast and dinner. I know the beans come in a black bag but I've never paid attention to what the bag says. I will look tonight.

Does anyone happen to know which Joffrey's coffee blend is served here at dinner? The breakfast menu does say that it's their Alto Mayo blend, but it doesn't specify which one on the dinner menu. I've already reached out to Joffrey's with no response, and am unaware if there's a way to contact the restaurant directly. Thanks!
Have you looked on the Joffrey's site? They often have Disney Resort blends available. I'm sort of partial to Tusker House and Jiko, myself. I know of their Peru Alto Mayo blend, which is available on their site for sure....I like that one TOOOO much!

Have you looked on the Joffrey's site? They often have Disney Resort blends available. I'm sort of partial to Tusker House and Jiko, myself. I know of their Peru Alto Mayo blend, which is available on their site for sure....I like that one TOOOO much!

I did - thanks for the suggestion. It looks like they only highlight the blends sold in the signature restaurants & a few others. So far I have Tusker House & Peru Alto Mayo in my cart. I might take your advice & throw in the Jiko blend (LOVE me some Jiko!) since you get a free travel mug if you buy 3 & use your DIsney VISA!

Tara, I looked at the coffee tonight at work. The regular coffee beans (regular and decaf) are in black bags that say "Joffrey's french roast regular or decaf". The cappuccino/espresso beans are in a white and purple bag that says "Italian espresso". The french press they use during breakfast says "organic Peru alto mayo". Hope this helps!

I'm just tagging in here because I saw COFFEE and I'm instantly attracted. At AoA, in the rooms they had Joffery's 90th Anniversary blend in pods. I don't think this really did the coffee much justice, but it was a good pick me up in the room. Meanwhile in the Landscape of Flavors, the refill station coffee had no labeling, but I must assume it was also Joffery's? It was much, much darker than the 90th Anniversary blend in the rooms.

Is it possible that the French Roast might be more widespread?

I solved my own question by writing to Joffery's and they responded already this morning. The AoA Landscape of Flavors blend is French Bistro and available on their site in a trio with Mickey's 90th Anniversary, French Bistro, and the organic Peru.

Tara, I looked at the coffee tonight at work. The regular coffee beans (regular and decaf) are in black bags that say "Joffrey's french roast regular or decaf". The cappuccino/espresso beans are in a white and purple bag that says "Italian espresso". The french press they use during breakfast says "organic Peru alto mayo". Hope this helps!

AWESOME thanks! So it looks like it was just the regular french roast for dinner. I'll add a bag of that to my cart at Joffrey's. That's what they offer in-room for DVC, I thought it was something different at Cape May 2 weeks ago. Looks like I will just get all of it Merry Christmas to me lol! THANK YOU for checking I really appreciate it!

I solved my own question by writing to Joffery's and they responded already this morning. The AoA Landscape of Flavors blend is French Bistro and available on their site in a trio with Mickey's 90th Anniversary, French Bistro, and the organic Peru.

I didn't get a reply from Joffrey's - but got my answer above. Now I have too may bags in my shopping cart lol!

Does anyone know if you can use AP discount on retail bags at any Joffrey's cart or the location in DS? Maybe I will just wait I'll be back next month. Ok, I'll order SOME now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter