Cape May Cafe CB @ BC

klb5

Earning My Ears
We have heard that the Cape May Cafe breakfast is supposed to be good w/ good character interaction,, it was very easy to get PS for( 12/1,12/2/04 . Any input would be helpful.....

We loved it (party of 8). GREAT food, EXCELLENT character interaction--I have an entire photo album of Goofy, Chip&Dale & all of us. It is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!!!
Flo

It is also one of our favorites. The characters really seem to spend a lot of time with you there. A few years ago, Goofy "married" my then 13 year old very embarrased DD in the restaurant. It was terrific.

HBC

We have only been to Cape May for the clambake and it was one of the best meals we ever had in WDW. This restaurant is now a must for us. ::MickeyMo

We had our first breakfast there in August. It was wonderful. Terrific servers, great food and the characters were great. It is a new 'tradition' for us now. Only problem is...dh saw that they have a clambake. He loves clambakes. I'm not big into it. Then, when we got home, someone told him how wonderful the clambake is. Looks like we'll be doing the clambake in the future!!

Cape May has a great variety of food, the characters are always around and you can get alot of great pics and autographs.

I have found a great server there her name is Sami (she's there on weekdays) - i have requested her and i've had to wait a bit, but she is worth it , pays great attention, always goes above and beyond and has taken some of my best pictures.

Enjoy the great food, servers, characters and don't forget your camera.

Minnie doesn't come around to the tables. She will greet you and your familiy at the entrance to the restaurant. So make sure you take time to get her autograph and photo. My husband loves the blintzes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter